Grian in a Dress

Request from my discord server
Things: Grian kinda sorta crossdressing, IDK how crossdressing works but yeah If this ain't yo thing, skipppppppppppp

Grian being Grian, he wanted to surprise his boyfriend. Last time he did something like this it was to scare Scar and Tango on stream.

But today was different. Today he was going to just show up to Mumbos' in a dress and heels pretty and sparkly. 

He grabbed the box hidden under teh floorboards and first put on the dress, the dress being poof-y near the bottom, the colour pink and just full of sequins and other sparkling bits. He chuckled as he looked at himself in the mirror;

"Hmm.. Somethings' missing." He said to himself, then had the 'Ah I know what it is.' Motion and rushed to a drawer and started grooming his hair, putting in a pink rose clip.  

"This is gonna be amazing." Grian said, he wore a pair of shorts under the dress so that he could at least hide the one thing under it. He then walked over to the bed again and started putting on the three inch heels, which were also pink and sparkly. 

With him and Mumbo being the only gay couple on the server, he wanted to make it as awkward as possible, embarrassing Mumbo where ever the two went, making odd jokes, telling weird stories about the other, you name it, he did it. He sighed as he opened the chat logs;

<Grian> Mumbo, where is you

<Mumbo> Shopping district, outside the thing you called a self portrait. Why?

<Grian> Stay there.

<Xisuma> If this is another Grian shenanigan, I wanna see it.

Grian then hastily made his way over to the shopping district where he saw Mumbo just chilling inside the spookificator with Xisuma.

"There he i-" Mumbo said then immediately stopped.

"Like the look?" Grian chuckled, Xisuma bursted out laughing.

"Xisuma, shut up. Grian.." Mumbo said, "What is.. This?" He gestured to all of Grian.

"Do you like iiiit?" Grian asked again his voice more sing-songy like.

"You look like a girl." Mumbo said.

"Am I a pretty girl?" Grian chuckled.

"This is demeaning." Mumbo chuckled.

"Hey, give the kid some slack." Xisuma said, "He's still trying his best to embarrass you every time the two of you are together."

"I hate you Xisuma." Mumbo groaned, "Grian, you're a mess."

"IT'S PERFECT." Grian pouted, "How dare you?"

"I dare." Mumbo chuckled, "Honestly you look like a cherry and a strawberry just had a child that then barfed pink everywhere for the hell of it."

"Keep talking and see what happens Mumbo." Grian said, "Revenge is a dish best served cold."

"You don't have the guts."

"Oh yeah?" Grian said, "How about a wager?"

"Eight diamonds says you can't do anything more stupid."

"BET." Grian shouted, "Sweet as sugar, cold as ice, hurt me once, I'll kill you twice Mumbo." And Grian flew off.

"Mumbo you're an idiot." Xisuma said, "He's gonna end up popping up tomorrow with something even more stupid than today."

"We'll see about that."

This is by far the weirdest thing I have ever written... I love it.