Today Is Not The Day

Warnings: Another angry Grian boy, also Grian's a Watcher and has those powers... kinda

Relationship: None

Summary: Today is not the day to mess with Grian

~***~

Stock the barge.

Build.

Stock the barge.

Grind.

Sleep at 4AM to get up at 6AM.

Redo it all in the morning.

Grian's POV

Every day is the same. Every damn day. I wake up, I grind, restock the barge five times, build. then have little to no sleep.

I heard the screech of a phantom above my head and I groaned rather loudly, annoyed at the mob's sound.

"TODAY IS NOT THE DAY YOU STUPID PHANTOMS. GET OUT OF HERE."

These things are so annoying, I wish they'd just leave me alone. Today is just not my day.

This morning I was wanting to get rockets from Tango's rocket shop, considering that he restocks early in the morning. I was rubbing my forehead trying to get rid of my headache and I just crashed into a billboard, fell to the ground, sprained my wrist.

"FUCK." I shouted, "Dammit, ow.. Now I need to get a healing potion, I just... Not my day."

A sprained wrist is the last thing I needed today, so regardless, I got up and walked the rest of the way to Tango's shop.

When I walked in, Tango was there and he tried starting up some casual banter, I didn't want to hear any of it.

"Good morning Grian! How are you this fine morning?"

""m fine."

"You don't sound fine, are you okay?"

"I SAID I'M FINE. WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!?"

"Geez! Dude, take a chill pill. I'm sorry I asked. Go talk to Xisuma about your whole anger problem."

I glared at him with glowing purple eyes, "I don't need to talk to anyone. Leave. Me. Alone."

I dropped a stack of diamonds on the ground and left, grumbling admittedly nothing under my breath as I walked to Stress's shop to grab a healing potion.

When I noticed she was out of stock, I flew away and crashed into Xisuma.

"Whoa, what's got you in such a rush?"

"Not the time, X. I'm busy."

Xisuma being our admin, he was worried about every hermit on the server.

I went to leave and he grabbed my injured wrist, mumbling a swear under my breath, I jerked away and held it.