Possession

Warnings: Possession.

Relationship: None.

Summary: No.

Request: mosspawz

~*~

It was the longest night of the year, and on this night every year, Grian locked himself away from his friends and family. He always knew that something would go wrong on this one night.

He locked himself down at bedrock under his mansion. His only companion was his bird.

He looked at the clock on the wall and it only showed that it was a bit past midnight. He needed to force himself to stay awake. Otherwise they could take over his body.

The only noise in the room was his breathing, the occasional chirping, and the ticking clock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Stop.

He felt his wings grow out of his back and fully spread out before folding behind his back. He winced at the sudden pain that brought.

"Grian, Watcher!" He heard the bird squawk.

"I know you stupid bird." Grian snapped, "I don't want to be."

"Watcher, Grian!"

"Watcher! Xelqua!"

Grian snapped his head towards the bird, "Say that again."

"Xelqua!"

They're here. He noticed the birds eyes turning red and he moved backwards from the animal.

His back hit the wall and the bird jumped onto his knees.

"Xelqua."

A scream racked through his body and his world went dark.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Tick.

Tock.

Stop.

Tick tock.

Tick Tock.

Open your eyes.

They were already open.

He felt like he was floating.