Gone and Afraid

WARNINGS: Mentions of blood, um... something else I forgot.

Relationship: None, but Grian and X are brothers.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mumbo wasn't in the best situation at the moment. He was laid in the grass, hurt beyond belief.

His torso covered in zombie cuts, grazed arrow from a skeleton on his right arm, and what was worse was now there were Endermen crowding around him. They all moved away at one with a purple flash. Then someone was at his side, he couldn't see clearly, but he could tell it was a person, but it didn't look like any of the hermits.

~Much time later~

Mumbo woke up in a small shack. He looked to his left where he saw a winged figure mixing something in a bowl. The figure himself went and grabbed some other ingredients, then continued mixing. When the mixture looked to be liquified, the winged being used some form of purple ball, summoned with his hand then put it into the mixture. 

 Mumbo moved on the bed and gained the attention of the small winged male immediately. 

 "Oh Void, you're awake. Scared me." The being said walking over with the mixture, "Here, drink this." 

 "Why?" 

 "Because I'm basically saving your life." The being retorted, "I found you incredibly injured out in the fields. You should really rest still." 

 "Look, my people are probably out looking for me. I really can't stay." 

 "Well, then I got bad news for you. You're stuck with me. Your communicator was broke when I found you, I've been trying to repair it but I need some supplies to fully fix it."

The being allowed Mumbo to continue to rest. He watched over the taller male as he slept, using his magic to continue healing him.

When Mumbo woke up a couple hours later, he sat up and stretched as the winged figure handed Mumbo some food.

"How do you feel?"

"Actually, really good... What did you do to me?"

"Saved your life. I healed you." He looked at the taller male, "We'll head out to find your people when you're done eating."

"What about you?"

"Huh?"

"Aren't you going to eat something, masked man?"

"I... am not really hungry."

The two walked through the forest at a slow pace, they could hear the sound of bird chirping, the occasional bark of a wild wolf, and even a pig. Mumbo wanted answers, Who was this guy? Why is he helping me? And why does he have WINGS? 

 "Hey... So, wha-.. Who are you?" 

 "My given name at birth was Xelqua, but I tend to go by Grian, Mumbo." 

 "Wait, how do you know my name?" 

 "The same way I know you're a member of Xisumavoid's server. It's sewn into your jacket. I just happen to know the admin." 

 "So what are you then? I mean, why do you have wings?" 

 "You wouldn't believe me if I told you."