Memories

Warnings: Blood, Injury, Recovery, Sam, Memories

Relationship: None

~***~

Xisuma just appeared through a void rift. He sighed heavily and rubbed his forehead with two fingers.

"How's Grian? What happened?" Etho asked, "He wasn't in too good of a position mumbling... I don't know, Galactic?"

"Yeah... Uh, he had a relapse about Sam or something." Xisuma started, "He's not speaking English, just Galactic. He'll be able to come back tomorrow, but I don't know how long it'll be until he's speaking English again. I think he understands it? I don't know, it was a bad relapse."

"What even was the relapse? It doesn't make any sense."

"My best guess? Clairvoyance. It tends to activate in his sleep. I heard crashing ran in almost too late if you know what I mean. But there's no positive tell. His powers are different, and I can't block them when he gets back because he'll basically go on a rampage and hack into my things so..."

A phone call interrupted their conversation, "You might wanna take that." Etho said with a chuckle, "May be important."

"Shut up." Xisuma groaned, answering the call, "What?"

"Xisumavoid, we're calling about the kid. He's kinda.... Going crazy. We need your help."

 "What did you people do?!"

"We did nothing. The kid is refusing to take the medicine to dull his powers."

"YOU CAN'T DULL HIS POWERS WHEN HE'S LIKE THIS! Idiots, you guys don't know how to take care of a Watcher. I'm on my way." He ended the call with a groan, "Etho, let's go."

"What? Why me?"

"Because you're here, let's go."

~One Portal Trip Later~

When the two hermits got closer to Grian's room, they heard shouting and crashing noises through the hall.

"What're the odds Grian is doing this?"

Xisuma sighed, the moment a doctor was flung against the wall, "Through the charts." The moment they walked in Xisuma shouted, "⊣∷╎ᔑリ ⎓∷ᒷᒷ⨅ᒷ !"(1)

The young Watcher froze in his tracks, and turned towards the admin, "∴⍑ᔑℸ ̣ ↸𝙹 ||𝙹⚍ ∴ᔑリℸ ̣ ᓭ⚍ᒲᔑ ?"(2)

"ᓵᔑꖎᒲ ↸𝙹∴リ ꖌ╎↸, 𝙹ꖌᔑ|| ? ||𝙹⚍ ᔑ∷ᒷ ᓭᔑ⎓ᒷ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ. リ𝙹 𝙹リᒷ ╎ᓭ ⍑ᒷ∷ᒷ ℸ ̣ 𝙹 ⍑ᔑ∷ᒲ ||𝙹⚍."(3)

Xisuma looked closer into the young Watcher, "||𝙹⚍ ℸ ̣ ∷⚍ᓭℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ , ᓭ𝙹 ʖ∷ᒷᔑℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ."(4)

The young Watcher took a moment to breathe and his powers to relax.

"That's it Gri. Just calm down, show me your blue eyes, calm your purple."

Grian took a deep breath and closed his eyes, on his exhale he fluttered his eyes open to ocean blue irises, seeing a smile from Xisuma. Grian whispered, "↸𝙹 リ𝙹ℸ ̣ ꖎᒷℸ ̣ ⍑╎ᒲ ⍑⚍∷ℸ ̣ ᒲᒷ."(5)

"Who? The doctors? They'll only help you."

"ᓭᔑᒲ."(6)

Xisuma's eyes widened and he stepped back.