Anxiety (2)

Warnings: Anxiety,

Relationship: Zedaph/Grian

~*~

There was air in my lungs, just constantly flowing. It felt nice.

In my darkened state, I couldn't understand what was happening.

"Doc, get the anxiety drug."

"On it."

In a moment's time my mind went from hazy thoughts to complete static.

Darkness quickly became light and I could see people.

"Scar, he's with us."

Once more a light shined in my eyes, and I could finally make out people.

"Grian, can you hear me buddy?"

I nodded my head and he continued talking.

"Good, good. Take a deep breath for me, bud."

I did as asked of me and I just heard monitors beeping.

"He's responsive, that's good."

"What do we do?"

"Keep him under watch. Considering that the anxiety drug worked, I don't think it was just a normal panic attack."

"HE CRASHED INTO A TREE!"

The beeping went faster.

"Oh shit. I d-"

"Doc, lower your voice. You rose his heart rate."

"It was a mistake."

A TREE?!

That can't be right.

I felt myself slam back into my body and I gasped for air as I shot up in the bed.

"Grian, lay back down."

"NO." I shouted pulling his hands away, "I won't."

"GRIAN."

"I SAID, NO, SAM! GET YOUR HANDS OFF ME."

The two medical hermits jumped backwards, then I too as I realized that I wasn't in Yandere.

"I.. S-"

"Shush, Grian. You're not in Yandere, you're not with Sam, you're in Hermitcraft." Scar told me, "You're okay."

"S-Scar, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.." I muttered, 'I'm sorry' over and over again.

"Doc, get Zed."

"But-"

"NOW."

~Zed's POV~

"Zedaph." I heard Doc call, I immediately ran over with worry.

"Is Grian okay? What's going on?"

"He thinks he's in Yandere."

"WHAT!?"

"He won't let Scar and I help him."

"Take me to him."

I followed him in and I immediately saw Grian kicking at Scar and also ripping out the IV in his hand.

"GRIAN, STOP!" I shouted, running over and prying him off of Scar, "Stop!"

"Get your hands off me!"

I shoved him into the bed, "GRIAN, YOU'RE IN HERMITCRAFT! YOU'RE NOT IN YANDERE."

"NO! YOU'RE WRONG!"

"All he's seeing is Sam, guys, I don't know what to do!"

"We can knock him out again. He was less violent when he was under drugs!"

"That is such a weird way to say that."

"JUST DRUG HIM."

I grabbed Grian's head, and stared at him. Just trying to find some reminiscence of him still inside his head.

"Grian, look at me."

He met my eyes, breathing heavily.

"Grian, you're safe. I'm here."

"L-Let me go." He stuttered, I shook my head.

"I can't do that love. I need you here, with me, looking into my eyes and breathing."

I saw his eyes fade from fear to calm, "That's it, Gri. That's it."

"I-I-I don't wanna go back! Don't make me go back!"

"I'm not going too. We need you to just calm down. You're not in Yandere."

He suddenly hugged me, it surprised me. But none the less I hugged him back, assuring that he was safe.

"You're okay, Gri. You're okay. I'm here."

"Zed?"

"He stutters when he's scared. He's okay."

I held him there, calming him until I felt his breathing settling. I laid him back in the bed and let Scar and Doc finish working on him.

After an hour, They'd finished working, and I stayed with him and explained to the two what happened.

"Sometimes when some form of abuse is mentioned, he'd go into a full blown anxiety/panic attack thing like this."

"I-I guess that makes sense. Is he going to be okay?"

"He'll be fine, I just need to stay with him and make sure he doesn't go into another one."

"You let us know if you need anything."

"Yeah, will do."