Daisy Johnson- Good (c)

How you ended up in these situations was beyond you. Everything started a few months ago when you were strapped for cash and signed up for a medical study, it all seemed legit through the application and when you were there, they seemed nice and normal. However now you knew that was far from the point. You were injected with something that you forgot the name of and would be monitored for the following 24 hours. Nothing happened. They bid you fair well with an information pack describing the medication that was meant to change emotions in the individual, and an envelope of money. You went home and forgot about it.

A week later, you had gotten excited about a cheap cake being sold in the shopping centre and ended up setting the fridge on fire. You didn't know how you did it but you grabbed the cake and quickly ran off, so no one knew that you were the one to cause the damage. Flames appeared every time you were overly emotional but nothing too bad had happened until a customer pissed you off and her hair ended up on fire. Luckily, she wasn't badly hurt, she was put out before any damage extended further than her hair.

You fled from work hoping to figure out what was going on until a man and a woman broke into your house and stowed you away into a car, taking you onto an aircraft and locking you in a small room.

You tried to plead for help, but you were met with an onslaught of questions about how you got your ability and why you were hurting people. Even though the woman annoyed you beyond reason, you never wished ill upon her, if you could get rid of your powers, you would have.

After hours of shouting at you, you were left on your own, handcuffed to the table with a collar around your throat that was stopping your powers from working. You were left alone for what felt like a lifetime before the door opened again. You expected to see one of the agents who had been shouting at you but instead it was a young brunette woman who was about your age. She said nothing as she closed the door behind her and sat down opposite you. She leaned across the table to unshackle your hands.

"Thank you," you whispered, rubbing your wrists that were sore from your restraints. You moved your hand up to the collar. "Can I take this off?"

The woman shook her head. "It's better for both of our safety for you to keep that on."

"I don't want to hurt you," you said solemnly, sad that people expected the worse from you and considered you a danger.

"I know," she stated. "Everyone keeps telling me you're the bad guy, but I don't believe that."

"You don't?"

She shook her head. "You wouldn't be the first person we have come across who has gotten powers that they cannot control. Just because you can do something dangerous, doesn't mean you want to."

A small smile crawled across your lips knowing that maybe there was some form of hope out there.

"I didn't want to hurt anyone, I told the men who were in here that, but they don't believe me," you pleaded. "Please, I don't want to end up in jail."

"You're not going to go to jail, I can promise you that," she smiled softly. "My team do not agree that you aren't a danger, but once you have learnt to control your powers, you will be perfectly safe to society."

"Thank you so much," you smiled. "I never wanted this."

"I know. It is going to be okay Y/N, I promise."

The woman stood up to leave the room. "I'll talk to my team and I'll be back soon."

"Thank you. I didn't catch your name..."

"Skye."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by