Wanda Maximoff- Violin (c)

Today was a big step in your relationship with Wanda. You had been dating for quite a while and with both of you already looking for somewhere new to live, you decided it was a good idea to club together and share an apartment. It was a little daunting to move in together, but you were excited to spend more time together and have a place to allow your relationship to blossom. It was quite a humble apartment, neither of you having too much money to get anything fancy but it was in a nice area and with a little work it would be the home of your dreams.

All it seemed like currently was an ocean of cardboard boxes and black bags, labels no longer assisting enough for you to actually know where half of your belongings were. You were sure which large box contained the bedframe, so instead decided it would be for the best to just put the mattress on the carpet in the bedroom and try and get as many boxes emptied to give you space to actually move around. Seen as you had come from two apartments previously, there would be duplicates of stuff and too many things that you probably didn't need but together you would make your way through it all and hopefully have a liveable space within a couple of weeks.

The two of you started in the bedroom, emptying any boxes that were labelled for that room. It was mainly clothing that needed to go in the wardrobe or the chest of drawers, even though a couple of drawers were still lost amongst the other boxes. You emptied out a box of linen into the airing cupboard before you heard Wanda call your name. You turned around to see her holding your violin, a look of confusion on her face, the case discarded onto the floor.

"I didn't know you played the violin," she said, looking at the instrument.

"I took classes for years. I've not really played any for a few months, but I hope to get back into playing at some point," you shrugged. "I was kind of good at it but saving the world tends to get in the way of anything else."

"Could you play for me?" She asked with a big smile upon her face.

You didn't know how you would be able to say no to such a sweet smile. You took your violin before playing her one of your favourite songs, just happy to see her smile grow as you played.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.