Clint Barton- Strays (c)

Living with your brother seemed like the perfect idea when you realised that he would be away a lot working for SHIELD. You had a lovely farmhouse that he mainly paid for and you rarely had to worry about anything other than sometimes patching him up when he returned home for work. It went down hill rather quickly though. Not only would Clint return from work but on many occasions, he would bring home people he met through work that needed a place to stay or someone to take care of.

It started off with an assassin that he promised wasn't as bad as she seemed and would come and stay at the farmhouse whenever she didn't have a mission. Of course, you loved Natasha but still it would have been nice if you had a say of her moving in from the start. Soon after Clint met a teenage girl who he wanted to mentor in archery and needed a place to stay as her parents weren't the best. Kate was sweet but still it was another person living in your home that Clint had decided to invite.

It didn't take long until he brought home Wanda and Pietro who needed a home and Clint begged for them to have a place in your ever-growing farmhouse. They were good kids even if a little different. After them, you said no to anyone else moving in but how could you deny the adorable Labrador that Clint brought in. Lucky was the only non-human that Clint had brought home but sadly, he wasn't the last to be brought through that door.

Clint didn't warn you that there would be a guest for dinner, but still brought someone home with him, everyone else (other than Lucky) busy with their own thing that night.

"Um... Y/N," Clint said to gain your attention away from the oven.

You turned around to see your brother stood there with a man who had a metal arm.

"Please tell me you're not brining another stray into my house. I have so many already," you frowned.

"This is Bucky," Clint smiled. "He needs a place to stay and um... don't worry he won't need a room set up."

You cocked an eyebrow at him. He wasn't Clint's normal type, but you knew not to judge a book by its cover.

"Fine, but I swear to God Clinton, if you bring another stray into my house, I will kill you myself," you frowned.

"You're the best sister."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.