Natasha Romanoff- Wedding (c)

You never thought that you would find your true love and marry them, and you certainly didn't think that she would be an ex-assassin. Natasha may have had a dark past and still got involved in things you'd rather not think about but she was the woman that you were completely and utterly in love with her and nothing was going to change that.

Finally your wedding day rolled around and it was perfect, far more perfect than you thought it would be. Rarely ever did you see Natasha in a dress, especially a white one but there she was at the end of the aisle in an elegant wedding gown. Her red hair was pulled up in an intricate hairdo that would make you forget that she was an assassin and had a smile on her face that was almost unnatural.

Although you knew that Natasha loved you and you made her happy, she tended to not smile, not show her emotions too clearly however she was stood there now looking the happiest you had ever seen her. Your smile stretched at your cheeks as you made your way too her, not being able to wait to call her your wife.

As soon as you reached her, your hands found hers and it finally felt real and not like a dream.

"That smile is too much for me," you grinned, squeezing her hand gently.

"I can't help but smile on the happiest day of my life," she responded.

You had never doubted her love for you but you couldn't help but feel reassured that you were as much her world as she was of yours. Everything was finally falling into place and today was going to be a huge step for the both of you.

"I love you so much," you whispered, raising her hand to your lips, so that you could press your lips to it.

"I love you more," she responded. "I can't wait to say 'I do'."

The registrar silenced the room, ended your hushed conversation, exchanged a silent, loving look. Everyone returned to their seats, watching the two of you stand at the front of the room, nervously waiting for the biggest step in your lives that you would ever do. Every second felt like a lifetime but you didn't mind; with Natasha stood in front of you about to officially become yours, there wasn't anything that could worry you any longer.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.