Tony Stark- Bubbles (c)

When you heard your partner calling out for you from the bathroom, you weren't sure what to expect, but what you found certainly never crossed your mind. Something you learnt quickly when dating Tony Stark was that he was always up to something and if he was quiet that was a very dangerous occurrence; however, him calling out for you, usually meant he'd done something bad and now wanted a witness to it.

"Are you okay?" You called through the bathroom door.

"Come in," he called, his voice muffled behind the door.

You were hesitant to open the door, not hopeful for what you were about the find. Somehow, he was always able to surprise you, no matter how long the two of you were together, he somehow managed to do something new and crazy that confused you and left you uncertain of his sanity.

As you opened the door, you were shocked by the spilling white foam that seeped out as you cracked open the door. From floor to ceiling the bathroom was filled with bubbles, the kind you would expect to coat a comforting bath and not be filling a room to the extent that they were bursting with need to escape the room and flood out into the hallway. There was no water on your feet, so the bath had not overflown and stirred up more bubbles than it should have, this was something that Tony had probably done purposefully or through some stupid accident that he was now relishing in.

"Tony?" You called out, confusion and annoyance laced in your words.

You heard shuffling and bubbles bursting as he moved through the room until his head pocked out of the bubbles. Before you were able to say anything, his arm poked out, his hand filled with bubbles and blew them into your face. You let out an exasperated sigh. You should have really expected that coming.

"What have you done?" You sighed.

"Nothing," he grinned.

"Sometimes I wish I could hate you," you frowned.

Tony rolled his eyes at you as he used his reached-out hand to grab hold of one of yours, giving it a solid tug, pulling you into the bubble filled mess.

"It's just a little bit of fun," he said, leaning in to press his lips to yours. "And what is more fun than bubbles."

If you didn't love him so much, you would have lost your temper but luckily you did, and you couldn't help but smile at his childlike glee.

"You're tidying this up."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.