Peter Parker- Apartment: Part 3 (a)

"I got beef lo mein, spring rolls, sweet and sour pork, egg fried rice, general Tsao's chicken and beef and broccoli. I hope I got stuff you like, if not I can always get something else sent." Tony sat at the head of the table, framing the bowls of aromatic, steaming American Chinese cuisine.

"No, this is perfect, thank you so much!" Peter pulled your chair out for you and placed a sparkling plate down in front of you. "You really didn't have to go to so much trouble just for me." Tony dismissed your protests with a wave of his hand and told you to tuck into whatever you wanted. "So, Peter." Tony turned his attention away from you. "You told me you had a certain penchant for this one. Have you made your move yet?"

"What?!" Just like on the stairwell Peter grew redder and redder as Tony dove into his dinner with a wide, mischievous grin on his face. "I never said that." Peter turned to you as Tony struggled to contain his laughter. "I never said that!"

"You phoned me up after your fight with Vulture and you said 'Tony, can you do me a solid. I crashed into the apartment of this student from Midtown that I really liked. Can you let them crash at the Tower until their apartment get's sorted?'"

"That does sound like something you would say." Peter sunk into his seat and hid his face in his tightened hood. "Don't worry, I told you when we were coming in that I still had a bit of a crush on you."

Tony held his arms to the side in triumph as you scooped out the last of the noodles and placed the tray with the other discarded containers. "Would you look at that. Tony Stark- genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist and now cupid."

"Y/n, you'll quickly learn Tony will take any chance to grow that massive head of his." Tony dabbed the corners of his mouth with some tissue and stood from the table, he rubbed his full stomach before making his goodbyes and retiring for the night. "Feel free to make this place your home. There's a few places around here you might not want to go, nothing sinister but let's just say that Tony's inventions don't always work out for the better."

"They always work out eventually. Don't forget where those suits came from." He shouted before the doors closed behind him.

~*~

Written by Aaron.