Wanda Maximoff- Family (c)

Y/O/D/N- Your Older Daughters Name

Y/Y/D/N- Your Younger Daughters Name

Any weekday morning was a stressful and hectic fumble of people trying to get ready and sorted for the rest of the day. You and your wife Wanda had woken up before either of your bodies were ready and needed to work through the tiredness to make sure your family would be able to handle whatever the day had to throw at them. Wanda was still working full time for the avengers, whilst you were taking the role as full time mother and part time researcher from home for the team.

Wanda was already dressed for work and preparing the packed lunch for your eldest daughter whilst your carried in your freshly dressed baby to place her in her highchair for breakfast. Your wife turned away from what she was working on to hand you the bowl of food for your daughter and the plate of toast for you before placing a second one on the table next to you for the child that was still getting ready.

"What time are you finishing tonight?" You asked as you begun to feed spoonsful of baby food to the child squealing in the highchair.

You disliked your decision to dress her before feeding her as the second spoon of food you tried to feed her was smacked from your hand, smearing down her bib and into her lap. You let out a sigh but had more pressing matters of getting her to eat and having your own breakfast.

"I'll be able to pick up Y/O/D/N and take her to her piano class before bringing her home," Wanda explained as she zipped up the bag of food to give to your child for lunch.

"Can you grab some bread on your way home too?" You asked. "I'll try to get some when I take Y/Y/D/N to her play date, but it depends on how fussy she gets."

Wanda nodded as she begun to sift through your daughter's school bag to make sure everything was in there before making room to put her lunch in there too.

"Okay, just text me," she smiled. "Y/O/D/N, are you ready?"

She shouted up the stairs which resulted in loud footsteps and your daughter rushing down the stairs and into the kitchen in her school uniform but with only one shoe on.

"I can't find my bag," she announced.

"You left it on the stairs again," you said, giving her a stern look, which was met with the cheeky smile that always melted your heart.

Your daughter slipped on her other shoe before grabbing the slice of toast that was made for her. You continued to feed the youngest of your family as Wanda gathered up her keys and purse, ready to head out for the day.

"You're going to be late," she said, ruffling the girl's hair. "Eat your toast in the car."

"Okay," she smiled, grabbing her bag before kissing your cheek and prodding her younger sisters' cheek. "I love you mummy."

"Love you too sweetie."

Your daughter disappeared back into the hallway to wait by the door for your wife who made her way over to kiss your baby on the head, not caring about the food that covered most of her. Once she'd expressed her love for her daughter, she turned to you, cupping your cheeks in her hands.

"I love you," she smiled. "I hope you have a good day.".

"You too sweetie. I love you too."

With that your wife and older daughter left for the day leaving you to finish breakfast with your baby before needing to head out to make sure she got to know children her own age.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.