Hope Van Dyne- Knee (c)

Although your cocker spaniel desperately wanted a longer walk, you had gotten halfway around the block when your knee started to seize up and you realised that you weren't going to be able to walk as far as you would normally on your morning walk. You finished the walk around the block before apologising to your poor pet as you entered your house again. She gave you a sad look and padded off into the garden to entertain herself if you weren't going to walk her any further.

You stiffly walked into the living room where your girlfriend, Hope was reading a book on the sofa. She peered up from the pages to see you home earlier than she had first anticipated.

"Why are you home so soon?" She questioned.

"The cold is getting to my knee, if I walked any longer, I wouldn't have made it back," you said through gritted teeth as you plopped yourself down onto the sofa next to her.

Using your hands to lift your painful leg, you pulled it onto the sofa, letting it be placed onto Hope's lap as she discarded her book onto the coffee table to offer you her full attention.

"Do you want a heat pack?" She asked.

"In a minute," you groaned. "Could you just rub my knee for a minute please."

Hope offered you a gentle smile and nodded her head. She knew that your knees could cause you some problems especially when the weather got colder. They ached a lot and whenever you attempted to move them at all, it meant that you would be in a lot of pain but with a massage to them and heat applicators, you would be on the mend before it would likely happen again.

Your girlfriend begun to massage your knee forcing a moan from your lips. Although it did hurt for it to be touched, it also felt rather therapeutic as well. She kept on rubbing your knee for a couple of minutes before she doubled herself over so that she could kiss your knee, which may not have actually helped the pain but it put a smile on your face.

"I'll go get your heat pack and some pain killers. If the dog wants to go out for the rest of her walk, I'll take her after," Hope said, moving your leg gently so that she could slip out from underneath it.

"Thank you Hope," you smiled. "I love you."

"I love you too."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.