Peter Maximoff- Evactuation (c)

A battle being brought to the front doors of the school was unexpected but even if you weren't ready for a fight, everyone had to do their best or no one would survive. Any of the older teenagers and the teachers alike were outside trying to figure out what the action plan was going to be and where each of your powers would come in handy. Charles began to dish out assignments, sending you and Peter to get the rest of the kids out of the school and to safety, not wanting any of them to end up as collateral or try to fight in a war they had no reason to be part of. It may not have been a job on the frontline, but it didn't mean it wouldn't be dangerous.

Peter came up behind you and rested one hand on the back of your head and laced his over arm around your waist so that you wouldn't move.

"You know I hate this," you grimaced, not wanting him to use his powers with you there as it meant you would just end up ill.

"It's the quickest way."

"If we die, I'm going to kill you."

Before you were able to finish your last word, Peter had set off running, getting the two of you up to the dorms where most of the younger students were told to stay although a few had wandered out into the hallways. As soon as Peter stopped running, you fell from his arms onto the floor. You were glad to stop moving but your stomach was still churning and trying to rid you of your breakfast.

"We could have just run normally," you croaked through your gagging.

"It would have taken us too long," he berated. "Get the kids down to the back door, I'll start running them to the clearing behind the school."

You shot Peter a look as you tried to wobble back to your feet. Peter smirked as he helped steady you before he rushed off with one of the children who had wearily peaked their head around the door. You let out a sigh, knowing that you needed to get to work now as even if Peter could do far more, he wasn't going to be able to get them all there before danger found them so the least you needed to do was get them to somewhere safe enough.

"Come on guys, we need to get out," you called, ushering the children from that room. "Quick but orderly please."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.