Peter Parker- Period: Part 1 (c)

"Are you okay?" Peter asked as soon as he saw the state you were in.

The two of you had arranged to go out for a date today however you doubted that would happen anymore. You had started your period the night before and your cramps were beyond painful, leaving you in a curled-up ball under your bed sheets, wanting the pain to end as soon as possible. You had forgot to phone him to cancel the date and you didn't want him to see you in such a state, but it was too late for that.

Tears had brimmed in your eyes, struggling to cope with the pain that you were currently in. You were used to commonly having bad cramps and all the other hellish things that came along with periods but this one was especially bad for you.

"Lady problems," you stated.

You saw his face pale at the words. Peter stood in your doorway for a moment, inspecting you. With the heavy blood loss that came from your periods, you struggled to move around a lot for the first couple of days, partially because of the pain but mainly because of how lightheaded it made you feel.

Not a lot helped with the pain or any of the other symptoms of your periods, but you had tried everything you could think of. You hadn't thought too much about your period being due so hadn't been prepared to cope with them, having nothing more than half a pack of sanitary pads to last you until you could get to the store and no pain killers. Usually your hot water bottle was your best friend, but you didn't know where it was and now that made you feel beyond stupid as you didn't have the energy to be searching your home for it.

"Oh," he whispered.

Peter didn't say anymore as he turned on his heel and left the room, closing your bedroom door. You tried to call out his name, but he ignored you, continuing on with wherever he was headed. You knew that some guys found periods gross which confused you in itself but you never imagined that Peter would just leave when you told him that you were on your time of the month.

Your hormones running rampant, you let your tears fall once again, sad and pained that your boyfriend had left you in a moment that you needed him most.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by