Peter Parker- Birthday (c)

As it was your birthday, Peter had told you that he would meet you at your home to give you your present and spend some time with you before the two of you would be going out for dinner along with your family. You had no idea what he had gotten you for your birthday, but you didn't need anything, instead all you wanted was to see your boyfriend.

When the doorbell rung, you rushed to the front door, excited to see Peter, not caring that it was your birthday. Behind the door was your boyfriend with a nervous smile, holding a little gift bag and a cupcake with a candle lit on top of it.

"Happy birthday, Y/N," he smiled holding the cupcake out at you. "Make a wish."

You let out a gentle laugh before closing your eyes and leaning in towards the cake, ready to blow out the candle. There wasn't anything you wanted but you didn't want to waste a wish; all you could think of wishing for was a happy and prosperous future for you and all those you love. It seemed like a perfect wish for you, so you let out a deep breath through your puckered lips, opening your eyes to see the small flame gone.

"What did you wish for?" Peter asked.

You shook your head at him. "If I tell you, then it won't come true."

Peter shrugged his shoulders, handing you the cupcake that you had just extinguished the flame of.

"Thank you," you smiled, leaning in to press your lips onto his cheek.

The two of you headed into your living room where he gave you a sheepish smile as he held out the gift bag that he had brought over for you for what was likely your birthday present.

"I know that you said that you didn't want anything for your birthday, but I couldn't not get you something," he said.

You took the bag, frowning at him. "You really shouldn't have, Peter."

Although you didn't want anything, you were still glad that you had something to open. You removed the tissue paper from the bag, revealing a small box inside. When you opened it, it was a simple golden chain with a small pendant on it, containing your birthstone.

"It's beautiful," you smiled warmly. "Thank you so much."

"I hoped that you'd like it. May helped me pick it out," he admitted.

"It's perfect."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.