Wanda Maximoff- Rain (c)

Having been together for two years, you and Wanda had realised that fancy dates really weren't a necessary part of a relationship, instead the two of you could do simple and cheap dates and enjoy yourself even more than something expensive or lavish. One of the most common things that you enjoyed doing was going for a walk in the park, maybe get some ice cream or take a picnic and just enjoy nature and each other's company. That's how you had planned your Sunday afternoon.

You had headed out after lunch for a leisurely stroll through your local park, the sky slightly cloudy but it seemed like it wouldn't turn foul. Just walking hand in hand, you were glad to just be in the company. With having to help save the world on an almost daily basis, being able to relax and just appreciate the most important person in your life had become a luxury that you made the most of every chance you got.

The park was large and by the time you had reached the far side, the weather had begun to take a turn, the once white clouds now a dark grey and soon rain joined them. You both decided to head back but before that decision was made, a loud rumble filled the air as a fork of lightning fell through the sky nearby.

"We should hurry home," Wanda commented, starting to walk at a faster pace, but you caught her hand to stop her.

"Just wait a second," you smiled fondly, looking at the commonly thought foul weather but quite enjoying the thunderstorm, finding it almost romantic to be in.

She cocked an eyebrow at you, both of you starting to resemble drowned rats due to the downpour.

"I like the feel of the rain," you grinned, looking up so the rain could fall upon your face.

Wanda let out a laugh, confused by your actions. "We're in the middle of a thunderstorm and you want to stop and feel the rain?"

You nodded your head, appreciating the feel of the cold rain drops against your skin.

"You are a daft woman," she chuckled. "But whatever makes you happy, makes me happy."

Allowing yourself a couple of moments in the rain, you leant down to press a kiss against Wanda's lips before telling her it was okay for the two of you to move on and head home, hoping desperately that your wish to enjoy the rain wouldn't cause either of you sickness.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.