Carol Danvers- Cheat (c)

You slowly lined up your dart with the board, getting ready to throw it. As you went to release the dart, Carol let out an obnoxious cough, distracting you and sending the dart into the black felt around the board.

Gritting your teeth, you turned to look at your girlfriend who attempted to feign innocence but the smirk that fought against her lips was impossible to hide.

"You dirty cheater," you frowned.

"I didn't cheat," she said dramatically. "I had a little tickle in my throat."

You narrowed your eyes at her. Although you loved Carol with all of your heart, she was incredibly competitive and wasn't beyond cheating to make sure that she won, although she was usually a little bit slier in her cheating than she was currently.

"You know I am better at darts than you, and I would have hit that triple seven and beat your arse, but you had to cheat," you frowned.

It was a game you both loved to play when you went to the local pub, but it was something you did tend to win, whilst Carol was far more likely to win when you played pool.

"As I said, I had a tickle in my throat," she shrugged. "I can't help if that made me cough when you happened to throw your winning shot."

Carol went to throw her dart and hit what she needed, winning the game. She grinned at you, wrapping her arms around your shoulders to pull you close.

"Aren't you happy for me?" She laughed.

"I'm not happy for you, cheater," you said.

She leant in with a gentle laughter, going to press her lips to yours but you turned your head at the last minute to avoid the kiss, just letting her put her lips to your cheek.

"Hey!" She said, offended by your action.

"I don't want to kiss a cheater."

Her mouth fell agape. "Wait, no, don't take kissing away from me."

You stuck up your nose at her, wanting to at least punish her a little for her actions and hoping she wouldn't do it again, although you knew she likely would.

"Please, Y/N," she whined. "Please don't be so mean."

"Admit you cheated."

She let out a sigh. "Fine, I'm sorry for cheating. I didn't have a tickle in my throat, and it was a dick move."

"Yes, it was," you stated. "But I accept your apology."

Her eyes lit up. "Can I have a kiss then?"

You gave her a gentle smile before leaning in to press your lips to hers in a sweet and gentle kiss.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request