Carol Danvers- Bar (c)

Carol was in control of picking where your next date was going to be and she picked the local bar, which you were happy enough to go along with. You knew that she spent a lot of time with Maria there, so it was nice to get to know the place that she enjoyed so much.

There weren't too many people there and those who were, were good friends of Carol and didn't care about the fact that you were two women in a relationship, preferring to turn a blind eye to the matter.

She went to order two bottles of beer before leaving them on the edge of the booth that you had claimed together, so that you could go to the pool table. Carol had always told you about how amazing she was at pool and that she was going to beat you. You didn't doubt the fact, seen as you didn't actually know how to play. She handed you a cue before using her own to hit the ball, trying to show you an example of how you were meant to play. When you went to take your turn, it was a bit of a mess, hitting the table instead of the ball.

"Do you want me to show you?" Carol said, trying to stifle a laugh.

"Please," you whispered. "I'm rather disastrous at it."

She nodded her head before making her way around you to stand behind you. Carol wrapped her arms around you, guiding you to do what you needed to take a successful shot. You struggled to focus on what she was showing you, distracted by how close she was to you, enjoying the feel of her breath on your neck.

"Now you try on your own?" She smiled, feeling confident in your teaching.

"Um... I got a little distracted," you admitted, your cheeks becoming redder.

Carol rolled her eyes at you, pulling you in for a kiss.

"I'm sorry Carol," you said sheepishly.

"It's okay," she smiled, walking over to grab her bottle of beer and taking a sip.

She slid into the booth, you slid in opposite her, both realising pool may be a bad game to play at the moment seen as you didn't know how to play and was far more interested in your girlfriend than the game.

"Do you know how to play darts?" She asked.

You nodded your head. "I actually know how to play that."

"After this beer, I'll kick your arse at darts," she smiled.

"I'd like to see you try."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.