Clint Barton- Jealous (c)

Clint had been training with Natasha and was meant to be done about half an hour ago, however when you went to meet him, he asked for a bit longer, so you left him there to go and find someone to talk to. You knew Tony was in his lab, so went straight there with the aim of annoying him until your boyfriend was free. Of course, Tony made it hard to annoy him, rather almost making you gouge your eyes out due to his pure annoying attitude.

Due to having nothing else to do with Clint still training, Tony offered you a ride in his new car, that he'd just finished working on. You agreed, due to boredom. It wasn't the worst thing in the world and you just went around a few blocks before Tony drove you back into the garage where Clint just walked in.

You got out of the car, leaving Tony to do whatever he wanted. Clint had a concerned but foul expression on his face.

"Hey darling," you smiled warmly. "How'd training go?"

Clint ignored your question, just moving onto what he wanted to know.

"Where were you? I've been looking everywhere for you," he said.

Although his words were that of someone who was concerned, his tone didn't match that. He sounded far more annoyed and pissed off than worried.

"Tony just offered me a drive. I was bored and didn't want to sit around, I didn't mean to worry you," you smiled softly.

"I wasn't worried," he grumbled.

You cocked an eyebrow at him. Maybe he wasn't upset with you, but you certainly recognised his expression. Was he jealous?

"Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" You questioned, a smirk curling onto your lips.

Clint could get jealous fairly often even when he had absolutely no reason to be, especially seen as currently you were pretty sure he was jealous of Tony.

"No," he muttered, avoiding eye contact with you.

You reached up to cup his cheeks to force him to look you in the eyes, even though he clearly didn't want to. The smirk stayed on your lips as you looked at his jealous expression.

"You are jealous, aren't you?"

His eyes rolled. "Maybe a little."

You shook your head at him, standing on your tip toes so that you could reach to press your lips to his.

"Don't worry, you're adorable when you're jealous."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by @AnnaliseStark and