Tony Stark- Naked (c)

"You are the best," you exclaimed, hugging the very unhuggable Natasha.

You were meant to be going out on a date with your fiancé Tony tomorrow night, but you didn't have anything to wear. Luckily your best friend was the same clothes size as you and you knew she had recently bought a dress that you liked a lot. With a fair amount of begging you had convinced her to let you borrow the garment which had made you overjoyed. You knew it would look better on her but seen as she hadn't had a chance to wear it yet, no one could judge that fact until the point she decided to go out in it.

Since she agreed to let you borrow her dress, she said that you could come to her room to not only get it but also look through her shoes so that you had something to match. Having all your friends living in the Avengers Tower sometimes had its downsides but this was certainly one of the times that you were beyond grateful for. You expected an easy trip to the room that was on the other side of the hallway to yours but when you entered her room you knew that wouldn't be the case.

Both of you thought the room would be how she left it, sadly there was someone already there. On top of her bed was Tony Stark, stark naked and presenting all to the world. It wasn't anything you hadn't seen before, but Natasha had to look to the ceiling praying for her eyes to be bleached.

"Is there a reason you are naked in my bed?" Natasha huffed.

Tony lazily looked up but from his cheesy grin and lack of urgency to keep some modesty, you could instantly tell that he was completely pissed.

"Natasha get out of Y/N's room," he demanded, narrowing his eyes at her.

"This is her room," you frowned, using the blanket that he was lying on to wrap around him, hiding his naked form. "You are naked in Natasha's room and I think it is for the best that I get you out of here."

"Please," Natasha sighed.

You offered her an apologetic smile as you got him to his feet, using the blanket as a dress on him even though it was very unflattering.

"I'll sterilise the blanket before I return it," you joked, pushing Tony into the hallway. "I'm sorry for him."

"It's not your thought he's an arse," she shrugged. "Just keep him out of my bed."

"I'll try my best."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by