Loki Laufeyson- Worthy (c)

"I am worthy," Loki stated.

You shook your head. When it came to Mjolnir, the only person whom you had seen be deemed worthy was Thor himself and you certainly doubted that Loki of all people would be considered worthy too.

"I strongly doubt it," you said.

"I bet that I can pick up Mjolnir," he offered.

Narrowing your eyes, you knew better than to accept a bet from Loki but this one enticed you as you were certain you would win it.

"What's in it for me?" You questioned.

"Loser has to do whatever the other says for twenty-four hours," he offered.

You stuck out your hand for him to shake. "You're on."

He nodded his head. Loki gave himself a second before he approached his brother whom was on the other side of the room, you hot on his tail. You had no idea what he was about to try but he was certainly determined to do whatever it was.

"Brother!" Loki exclaimed, opening his arms to his brother.

"Brother!" Thor responded in a far louder way, forcing his brother into a bone crushing hug that Loki had not expected from his gesture.

You tried to hide your laughter as you watched it unfold but the brothers pulled apart and you had to focus on what was going to happen with Loki and Mjolnir. He had explicitly stated that he would pick it up, so he couldn't weasel his way out with magic or something of the sought, but you knew he would do something sly.

"Brother hold your hammer," Loki stated.

Thor seemed confused but complied, holding up Mjolnir.

"What are you playing at?" The blond brother questioned.

Loki waved his hand dismissively as he analysed his brother and the hammer that he held. You weren't sure what he was going to do but when he suddenly lunged at his brother, you were left even more confused. Loki wrapped his arms around his brothers' upper legs, hauling him into the air for a brief second, confusing and shocking both you and Thor. As could be expected, gravity took its toll almost instantly pulling Thor down on top of him, sending Loki to the floor.

You couldn't help but laugh as Thor clambered back to his feet, leaving Loki lying on the floor making noises that sounded like a dying whale.

"I technically lifted it," he groaned. "Thor lifted Mjolnir, and I lifted him."

You shook your head. Technically he was right even if it was a non-conventional way of doing it.

"But who is really the winner here?" You asked.

Seeing Loki squashed on the floor and having witnessed the scene that led to it, you couldn't care what he wanted from his twenty-four hours, you were just glad to be a part of that.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.