Bucky Barnes- Kiss (c)

Sometimes random interactions with strangers left you shaken and hating the general public but today it just left you rather confused. A tall man with ragged brown hair approached you when you were sat on a bench in a park, spending your lunch break away from your colleagues and out in nature instead.

"Hi, I'm really sorry to bother you," he sighed. "I understand that this is a really weird request, but I am trying to prove something to those men over there."

He pointed behind him to a group of three men, one blond who seemed to disapprove of the whole situation, whilst the other two brunettes seemed to take great joy in the whole situation.

"I'm Bucky by the way," he said with an apologetic smile. "They want me to prove that I don't repulse every woman I speak to, which is hard to do when this is my opening line. They want me to prove I can get a woman to kiss me as they don't think I can even talk to a woman."

You cocked an eyebrow at him, not having expected anything of the sort to come from the situation. It was a rather random and weird encounter and normally you would have grabbed your pepper spray, but the poor man seemed so reluctant and pissed off with the situation that you felt like you needed to help him out at least a bit. Standing up from the bench, you offered him a welcome smile.

"I'm Y/N. Now that you have pointed them out, they now know, that I know you're with them, so if I kiss you they'll think you told me to which, you kind of did, but if you kiss me it looks like you actually have game."

Bucky looked completely confused by it. The men seemingly got bored just watching the whole thing play out and begun to make their way over to you.

"They're coming over. Quick, kiss me!"

He cocked an eyebrow at you. "What?"

You rolled your eyes, realising if you were going to help this guy, you were going to have to take the reins. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him in for a quick kiss, both of you awkward but glad that it would prove the point to his friends.

As you pulled away, you smiled to him, finding it amusing to see his shocked expression. You quickly pulled out your pen from your handbag and scribbled your number on the back of his hand.

"Call me if you ever need to lie again."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.