Frigga- Loki (c)

"Lady Frigga," you said softly trying to not startle the woman whom you worked for.

Frigga was sat at the window looking out across Asgard. You didn't know what she was looking for, but she had lost herself to thought as she stared out across the land in which she and her husband ruled. You knew that not only ruling was a struggle for her but also the state in which her son was in.

She looked up at you, offering you a gentle smile, not wishing to upset you with her own sadness.

"Y/N do come in," she smiled softly, waving a hand to you, allowing you to enter her chambers.

"I bring news of your son, milady," you said, not wishing to be the bearer of bad news.

Quickly Frigga rose to her feet, rushing in front of you. She rested a gentle hand onto your arm.

You had worked for different women before, but the Queen was the best employer that you could ever have asked for. She was far kinder than others, caring about your wellbeing and treating you as her equal rather than her employee.

"Loki or Thor," she asked. "Are they alright?"

"Thor is back in his chambers milady, but I bring news of Loki," you explained.

Concern washed over her face. Ever since you had known her, she had always been a wonderful mother, doing everything that her sons could have wanted but sometimes it didn't come to what you would hope for. Thor was the son that her husband had always wanted, strong and brave, whilst his brother was far calmer and took to the mystic arts rather than hand to hand combat. Odin didn't have the same pride with Loki that he had with Thor, but Frigga offered them equal motherly love and insisted they pursue what made them happy. Sadly, her motherly love wasn't enough, and Loki had since gone to Midgard and attacked them, causing chaos and destruction.

"What is the news of my son?" She questioned.

"He has been taken to a cell, milady. He has asked to see you, but the guard didn't take too kindly to his request," you said softly. "However, you are the queen and I know how much your son means to you."

She nodded her head, grabbing a shawl to wrap around herself for her long walk to the dungeon to see her son.

"I shall visit him now. If my husband is looking for me tell him I am in the library, he shall not take kindly to me seeing our son."

You agreed, wishing her well and hoping that things were going to get better.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.