Peggy Carter- Alley: Part 2 (a)

"I'm only a vulnerable little woman." Peggy tried to pull away, but the masked man grabbed onto her arm tighter, he pointed his bat towards you.

"You try anything funny, ill bash her head in and I'll make you watch, then I'll bash your head in." He led you around a corner, you heard the other guys laughing and mocking how scared the two of you looked. "I'm not worried about you anyway hot stuff, so-" In what seemed like a flash, Peggy had knocked the man down and from somewhere unknown she drew a pistol which was now aimed closely at his head.

"What's going on back there?" She asked out of earshot of the rest of the gang. "Answer or I'll do worse than kill you.

"He just owes us some money, we aint out to kill him I promise, just to rattle him up a bit."

"What's the money for?" She kicked the bat over to you, you picked it up and she instructed you to go and make sure nobody came to check on him.

"Just some gambling debt, just let me go and well scram, I promise." The man who now sat on his knees started to cry, Peggy seemed to take pity on him as she searched him for anything menacing before sending him through the alley, warning him what would happen if she ever saw him again.

"You ready to back me up here, it could get a bit scary?" She made sure her pistol was loaded and the safety was off.

"Peggy... what do you do? Where did you get a gun from!?"

"How many times, I can't say! Are you going to help or not?" You nodded along, not knowing what to expect next but knowing that the right side to be on was hers. Before giving you a chance to take your choice back she marched around the corner, the pistol pointed forward.

"Step away from the gambler." The men laughed until they saw the glistening barrel under the streetlight.

"What the fuck?" They asked each other, the captive looked just as scared as before now that a gun was involved. "Where's Tony?"

"Tony left." You smacked the bat against your hand and assumed your most menacing pose. "Just like you all are going to do, right gentlemen?" They scattered without a word and Peggy quickly made her way to helping the injured captive to a hospital.

~*~

Written by Aaron.