Gwen Stacy- Alley (a)

It was hard to see what was happening, all you knew was that you had found yourself with a gun pointed at your head and a hooded man screaming at you to hand over your valuables.

"I will not hesitate to blast a hole straight through your skull!" You couldn't see any discernible features of the man bar a small tattoo adorning the webbing of his right hand, but you could feel a light spraying of saliva from his estranged mouth.

"Just tell me what you want?!" Your shaky, panicked voice echoed through the close walls of the alley.

"Keys, wallet, phone, watch." He shouted back as if he was reading from a script, it was simple instructions yet your hummingbird heartrate and sinking stomach made it hard to understand even the simplest of commands, instead of handing over what he wanted you could only stand in the cold darkness and wait for the trigger to be pulled. It seemed like it took forever for his finger to finally squeeze the hair trigger, but he eventually did. You held your eyes tightly shut and cowered behind your arms, waiting for the shell to make contact. "What the hell?"

Bang – Bang – Bang

"What is wrong with you?" He shouted before the heavy steel of his handgun crashed against a full dumpster.

"Oh, nothing is wrong with them." A voice called out from the darkness, a hooded figure emerged from the darkness in between you and your attacker. She pulled a small torch from her pocket and shone it on the wall, revealing four shot bullets webbed to the grimy brick wall. "You however, are in big trouble." He very quickly joined his ammunition in being stuck to the wall, and wriggle as he wanted there was no quick escape for him. "I'm Gwen, before you ask." She threw her torch in the air and it stuck above you, slowly circling with the use of a small rotor blade.

"You saved me?" Finally you saw her, or at least her costume. "You saved me!"

"Yeah." She eyed her captive up and down. "It's kind of what I do..."

"I need to repay you... what can I do to pay it back?" A cry and a shout in the distance alerted her far before you had even heard it.

"Call me." She made sure the police were called before flicking a small strip of paper decorated with a phone number on it. "I'm sure we can work something out."

~*~

Written by Aaron.