Gamora- Decision (c)

After a team discussion, you felt like an absolute idiot when you finally thought through the plans. With most viewpoints you felt as though it was going to result in failure, regardless you had listened to your teammates and even though both Peter and Rocket had plans, you knew who's you thought would work best. Everyone was given a minute to think things through as this was a big decision, but you had come to your conclusion.

Before you could tell the whole group, you needed to talk with Gamora and see what she thought.

"Which plan do you think is better?" You asked.

"I'd hate to ever agree with Quill," she stated as you sat down next to her on your shared bunk.

You let out a sigh, knowing that with his track record it wasn't ever considered a smart decision to agree with Peter. Most of the time he didn't know what he was talking about or was messing around but for once this plan seemed to make sense which made you question everything that you knew.

"I think he might be right," you sighed.

She cocked an eyebrow at you, baffled by your statement.

"We are talking about the same Peter Quill?"

You nodded your head. "Neither plan is exactly perfect, there's risk in both but Peter's has less risk, which is really what we should aim for. I am as surprised as you that I think his plan is right, but he's helped get us this far, how badly could it really go?"

She took a second before giving you a reassuring smile. She trusted your judgement even if you didn't ultimately agree with what it was based on. If you wanted to follow Peter's plan then Gamora was willing to back it too, although if it did fail, she wouldn't hesitate in saying 'I told you so'.

"This is without a doubt the stupidest plan you've ever had," she sighed. "Of course, I'm in."

You couldn't help but smile as you leaned in to press your lips to her cheek.

"Thank you Gamora," you smiled. "I am just hoping it doesn't completely screw up, and the others agree, otherwise we're going to end up with the rest of them mocking us, probably even Peter too."

"It'll be fine," she stated.

"I hope so," you sighed.

She rose from her seat on the bunk and offered you her hand to assist you onto your feet too.

"Let's go either show the team that Quill can be a genius, or we've all followed his lunacy," she said with a gentle smile.

"Lets."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by