Peter Parker- Cookie (a)

It had been the second hour lying in wait, you sat in your chair as the silent guardian with a steaming coffee in one hand and a torch in the other. It was hard staying awake when normally you would have tucked yourself in bed and been dreaming of far away lands and mythical beasts but there was things greater than that that depended on you. Peter had his eyes on the freshest batch of Christmas cookies that had exited your oven since before they were iced, and you didn't put it above him to sneak into your home when you told him they were for carollers and not for him.

Time had crept slowly forward and you had considered going to bed a few times but your cause was righteous and so you stood steadfast and unmoving. You first thought your overtired brain was playing with you when you first saw the substance drip and viscously fall. When you stood from the chair it zipped back and when you turned the torch on it revealed nothing, then you remembered who you were trying to catch out.

"Peter, I know you're here, come out so I can kick you out and go to bed." To begin with your pleas were met with nothing but silence but soon from the silence, a very scared Peter called out.

"No." You shone the torch around the room, intently scanning every nook and cranny but failing to spot him until you saw four fingertips clutching the edge of the open door.

"I can see you." Another short-lived silence followed as his finger slip from the top of the door.

"No you can't. Just turn off the torch, go to bed, and let me have a cookie."

"What's wrong with a cookie from the store?" He pushed the door shut, revealing Peter stuck to the door and looking back with a disappointed frown spread on his face.

"They aren't made with love like yours are." He jumped from the door and turned the lights on before walking over.

"You know these cookies are for carollers only, I'm sorry but if you didn't eat the dough when we were making them, we would have had enough spare." He smiled knowing fully how much dough he ate.

"What if I go outside and sing? Ill go, knock on the door and sing you a Christmas song, which would make me a caroller."

"Fine." You picked up the cookies in preparation.

"Really?" He asked excitedly, walking hastily to the door.

"Yes, but you have to do it in your underwear."

~*~

Written by Aaron.

Tumblr Request.