Peter Parker- Suit (c)

"I've always wanted to be an avenger," Peter grinned, practically bouncing on the spot.

"Most people want to be an avenger," you stated. "But you're one of the few that have what it takes to be one."

A stupid grin appeared on his face as he accepted your compliment. The two of you had been dating for a few months. You were the daughter of Tony Stark, so he had a lot to say about it but he knew that Peter was a good kid and would be good for you. Although not technically an avenger, you worked closely with them, having a mind almost comparable to that of your fathers and took a large role in helping make armour for the team. Of course, your father was more than capable of doing so himself but seen as he was also one of the people saving the world, you helped out.

"Okay, get into your suit and we'll see what we're working with," you stated.

He nodded his head and went behind the curtain with his rucksack to get changed.

"Your abilities are amazing," you called to him. "The results from the tests that my dad put you through came back and honestly its amazing. Like I've seen you in action but heavens, when the numbers lie in front of you its truly hard to deny how amazing and unique your powers are."

"Oh... um... thank you," he said, taken aback. "What... what did Mr Stark say?"

"My father thinks that you have a lot of potential, but he warned me that your suit is horrific but once you have a proper one, you will be as good as anyone else."

He pulled back the curtain and even though his face was covered, you knew he was probably blushing, not taking compliments too well, especially not off of you or your father.

"What'd you think?" He asked.

You tried not to laugh but it escaped. It was truly the worst suit you had ever seen, it being a long-sleeved t-shirt with a sleeveless hoodie over the top. He also had a pair of jogging bottoms on and a homemade mask that was filled with imperfections. Peter lifted his mask to reveal his face.

"Is it really that bad?" He asked.

Standing on your tiptoes, you pressed a sweet kiss to his lips.

"It's a work in progress" you laughed. "Once I'm done with you, you will look like an avenger, not just a kid with powers."

He gave you a gentle smile. "Thank you."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by