Natasha Romanoff- Broken Arm (c)

"You did what?!" Natasha exclaimed.

You gave her a sheepish smile, knowing she had every right to be annoyed as you hadn't told her the truth of what had happened.

"I fell off of a ladder."

Regularly, Natasha had to go away to go on missions and sometimes they were for a longer period of time. It wasn't ideal for your girlfriend to be away from you on a semi-regular basis but sometimes things like that happened and the two of you always got through it. Seen as you were an adult, you were fine to be left alone but you had a tendency to be clumsy as hell and sometimes that meant you would end up getting hurt in stupid ways, for example how you broke your arm.

You didn't see the point in phoning Natasha when you had broken your arm. She was busy and it was a clean break, so it would heal on its own but maybe you should have told her seen as it was a shock when she came home to see a cast and sling on your arm. You had been trying to hang up some photo frames that were out of your normal reach, but you had lost your balance, as you should have guessed would have happened, and fell onto your arm breaking it.

"You really are a disaster," Natasha sighed, cupping your cheeks with her hands as she leaned in to press her lips lovingly to yours.

Natasha was used to you doing stupid things seen as you struggled to even walk in a straight line without getting hurt from your clumsiness, so as soon as you mentioned a ladder being involved, it was almost impressive that you came out alive.

"I can't help that I fall over everything," you frowned, trying your best to be sincere, but you knew you were terribly uncoordinated.

"You really should have called. I could have tried to get back sooner so that I could take care of you," she said. "But I am here for you now, so really that's what matters."

"Thank you, Natasha," you smiled, grateful to have a caring girlfriend.

She sat down next to you, grabbing a pen from the table, a sly smile curling onto her lips.

"Can I sign your cast?" She grinned.

You took off your sling offering it to her, so she could see all the other signatures and messages.

"Don't draw a cock and balls, Tony already did," you huffed, gaining laughter from your girlfriend and the immaturity of your friend.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.