Thor Odinson- Cage (a)

For Thor this must have been a quite common occurrence, he didn't seem too phased being locked in a giant bird cage hundreds of feet beneath a spewing pit of lava but for you it didn't happen too often and you were quite a bit more scared than he was.

"I'm sure you've had enough of listening to me... what's your story? How did you end up in this infernal cage?" Thor tried his best to make himself comfortable in his confines, but every movement you made seemed to make the coarse shackles even tighter, so you presumed it did for him too. "Don't worry about trying to escape, I'll end whatever hellish creature put us here and then I'll come back for you." Thor looked around at his surroundings, you were not sure if he had a plan at this point or was just planning on winging it.

"I don't really know how I got here, I just kind of woke up next to you and hopefully this is all just a dream and if I close my eyes really hard when I open them again I'll be back home in bed." A strand of Thor's golden hair fell down and stuck to his sweat ridden face, he cupped his lips and blew upwards, but each time it flew from his skin and danced back down into a more irritating position.

"Do you think you might be able to give me a hand here? If I just manoeuvre myself over to you could you possibly just spin around and pull this blasted hair off my face?" He started to pick himself up, but the rocking of the dangling cage and the impossibly heavy chains made it exceedingly difficult.

"Do you not think the focus should be more on trying to escape? I would like to get back home, of course if hell existed it would be where I would end up, but I would like to live whatever I have left of my life before that happens." He tried in vain again and again to blow the hair away but still it did not help.

"If I have hair in my face, it obscures my vision, if I can't see I can't fight, and is that how you want to die? Now just brush it away from my face, quick. I can't have my epic moment when I first meet the villain if I spend the first few moments fixing my hair."

The ground began to rumble, and the spewing lava underneath spat higher and more viciously.

"If you're going to be this whiny, I might as well do the saving myself."

~*~
Written by Aaron.