Natasha Romanoff- Cookies (c)

Seen as your girlfriend Natasha was away on a mission and would return on Christmas Eve, you had spent the last few days slaving away to make the house look perfect for the festive season. You had decked the house out with every decoration you were able to find including a large tree that took up most of your living room space but offered an atmospheric glow from the fairy lights.

Once the house was covered in decorations from floor to ceiling, you had decided to make as many different types of baked goods as you could think of and actually bake until nearly every side of the kitchen was covered in cellophane wrapped plates.

When Natasha finally got home to your almost Santa's Grotto themed home, you were throwing out all the failed attempts at baking, not wanting to face your failures to Natasha. As you came back into the kitchen, you noticed a ball of cellophane on the side where there had once been a plate of baked goods although you had no idea which ones were missing.

Picking up your wooden spoon, you rushed into the living room to see Natasha curled up on the sofa, her suitcase on the floor, pushed under the tree like a present and a plate of cookies in her hands. She begun to raise one to her mouth, but your wooden spoon had made her way across to smack the back of her hand before she could eat it. Natasha dropped the cookie back onto the plate, shooting you a glare.

"What are you doing?" She frowned, standing up, leaving the plate on the sofa.

"Step away from the cookies," you stated, holding the spoon out as if it was a weapon.

You scooped up the plate of cookies holding them behind her so that she couldn't get to them.

"The kitchen looks like a bakery, I doubt you will miss one cookie," she said attempting to justify her cookie theft.

"These are for Santa!"

Natasha cocked an eyebrow at you. "You're an adult Y/N."

Giving her an innocent smile, you begun to back up so you could return the cookies to the kitchen but keeping the spoon out in front of you to keep Natasha at arm's length.

"They are all for tomorrow. Everyone is coming over and it isn't Christmas without four tonnes of home baked snacks," you said. "So you can't eat any of them."

Natasha shook her head at you. "You're becoming the Christmas monster again."

You narrowed your eyes at her. "Don't eat my cookies then!"

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.