Natasha Romanoff- Idiot (c)

When you had started dating Natasha, you had become aware rather quickly that her best friend, Clint would be part of your life too. He was a nice person and made her happy and you did enjoy being around him and knew that you would likely be good friends as well but when the two of them bickered, you didn't want to be in the vicinity. They were trained killers and their ability to kill people with their words were almost as impressive as their tactics with weapons.

You weren't sure what had started this argument, but now it was a deep argument that led to higher levels of stress that if you didn't know that they loved each other dearly, you would expect someone to end up dead. Clint kept trying to talk and would get angry when quickly Natasha would chime in and correct something stupid that he had said. This would continue back and forth until now when the repetition seized.

"Why do you have to keep correcting me?" Clint almost screamed like a child.

Natasha waved him off dismissively. "I just like proving you wrong."

It barely took a moment before Clint decided glare at his best friend before sulking off out of the room, knowing that if he said anything else, Natasha would find a way to annoy him with it. You were left alone with your girlfriend who looked rather pleased with the reaction she had gotten out of him.

"It's rather cruel, you know," you said moving to rest your head onto her shoulder.

"What is?" She questioned.

"Pointing out all of his stupidities," you chuckled. "He may be dumb, but you don't need to let him know all about it."

Natasha rolled her eyes at you, wrapping one arm around your shoulders to pull you closer to her.

"It's hard to let all that stupid sly by. If he only said dumb things once in a while, maybe I could handle it, but I spend most of my days around Clint and Tony who are both intelligent men but somehow still idiots. At least the other three aren't too insufferable."

You couldn't deny that fact, having known well about the people she worked with, you knew how idiotic some of the men could be on a daily basis.

"What was that argument even about?" You asked her.

She shrugged her shoulders, making your head wobble on it's place there.

"I can't remember."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.