Emma Frost- Diamond (c)

Although she made it clear that she was a rather wealthy woman, it still took you by surprise whenever Emma took you to a fancy restaurant, especially when she paid for you to have the whole restaurant to yourself expect for the chef and a waiter. She told you to ignore the expense of everything that was on the menu, instructing you to pick whatever you want as it was a special evening. You had no idea what else she had planned that would make it so special, but you couldn't help but be intrigued by the matter. She never did anything by half and even if you would deem this as Emma going to her extreme for a date, she seemed to have far more planned for it beyond a private fancy dinner.

The two of you got the three courses, even though you could feel your bank account weeping regardless of the fact that she was the one paying. Emma wasn't one to show nerves, but for once you could almost tell that she was nervous. Her smile had begun to falter as she constantly shifted her napkin around the table unable to keep her hands still.

"Is everything okay?" You asked, not knowing if you had done something to offend her or give her reason to be concerned over the matter.

You were having an amazing time with her on the date and you couldn't imagine loving someone more. Any time you got to spend with her was perfect, but she somehow was able to make each date better than the last. How she was able to grow on perfection was a mystery to you.

"Yes, everything is perfect," she smiled. "But may I ask you a question?"

You nodded your head.

"I love you with all of my heart, Y/N," she grinned. "Would you do me the honour of marrying me?"

With her question, she fell onto her knee, producing a small box from her pocket. Emma opened it but you were met with an empty box.

"Of course, I want to marry you Emma, but there isn't anything in the box."

She had been planning for such words as a smirk curled upon her lips, she allowed her mutation to show, her skin turning into diamonds.

"Well I thought you didn't need a diamond ring seen as you have me," she grinned.

You shot her a look. "I don't need some jewellery when I have someone as perfect as you."

"Well I got you a ring too," she chuckled.

She held up her hand revealing a golden band on top of her diamond skin, a large diamond blending into her mutation.

"I love you Emma."

"I love you too Y/N."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.