Wanda Maximoff- Rainy Day (c)

Rainy days were your favourite kind of days, especially when you and Wanda had no responsibilities and could appreciate your time shared in the confines of your home. As soon as you saw the sky becoming dark and rain beginning to fall, you couldn't help the excitement that filled you. You knew that Wanda was equally as excited as you put your game plan together. Every rainy day that you got to spend snuggling together watching the rainfall consisted of the same things and both you and Wanda knew what you needed to do to fulfil your plans.

Wanda ran up to your shared bedroom, gathering all the cushions and blankets that she could get her hands on whilst you turned your focus onto the fireplace. You worked to get a roaring fire before turning off the overhead lights, allowing the only light to come from the flickering flames within the fireplace.

When she returned, Wanda piled up all of the covers and cushions on the sofa, allowing the two of you to find a place within them all, snuggled up under more layers than you could count, your arms wrapped around each other. There was no need for any form of modern entertainment, the two of you looking out at the rain trickling down the glass panes of the windows.

"The rain is so relaxing," you sighed, resting your head onto her shoulder, enjoying the contained moment of happiness with the peaceful weather and the love of your life in your arms.

"As is the crackling of the fire," she added.

You let out a lazy yawn as you snuggled down into the covers, letting them protect you from the bitter cold that came with the heavy rain outside, hoping that the fire would soon warm the room. Pulling one of the blankets up to hide everything below your neck, you pulled Wanda in closer to share body heat.

"I love you," she smiled softly, pressing a kiss to your cheek, cuddling you close.

"I love you too."

Anytime you got to spend with Wanda was appreciated but with nothing that needed to be done and the two of you could spend the rest of the day surrounded just by each other's voices, the crackling fire and patter of rainfall, you couldn't be more grateful for the lazy rainy days that the two of you shared. The two of you stayed cuddled up until the fire begun to die down and the two of you struggled to keep your eyes open any longer, letting you both fall asleep in each other's arms.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by