Natasha Romanoff- Bar Fight (c)

Natasha and you enjoyed going out for a drink every Friday evening to take a break from the hell that was your daily life and just to get some time together. The weekend was rarely a peaceful time for the two of you, usually involving one or both of you working for part of it, so Friday nights were your only time that was a certain time for the two of you to spend together. It wasn't as though you went out to get pissed every Friday, you'd have a couple of glasses and enjoy the atmosphere before heading home after a few hours of chatting and pretending that you weren't agents of SHIELD, fighting for a better world.

This Friday night started off as a normal day, both of you got a bottle of beer and started a game of darts as the board was free. As the pub got a little busier, you settled down in a booth, talking about life until you were broken out of the conversation but a man shouting.

You didn't know what occurred at first to cause the altercation, but two middle aged men were shouting at each other. It was hard to tell the point of the argument due to their fairly drunken states but one of them threw a punch and started what quickly became a brawl between them. Everyone else was stood awkwardly, not knowing what to do but Natasha let out a sigh and interfered.

She was less than half the size of one of the men, but she was able to grab one of their arms that was going to collide with the others face, pulling it backwards to cause him pain and stop him from reacting. Natasha got him to fall down in the pain she caused before turning her attention to the other and knocking him down too.

"If you want to keep fighting, take it outside," she spat, giving him a sharp kick before returning back to the booth that you were sat in.

Natasha made it seem as though she hadn't even risen from her seat, taking a sip of her beer as everyone went back to what they were doing, the two men trying to find their feet again.

"So, what were you saying?" Natasha asked, putting her beer bottle back down onto the table.

"I don't know," you whispered. "I got a little distracted. It was oddly erotic watching you kick the arses of two drunk men."

She rolled her eyes, a smirk curled onto her lips at your comment, the two of you going back to drinking before heading home together.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by