Tony Stark- Daughter (c)

You loved your husband Tony dearly, and to have a child with him was one of your biggest dreams. Having a child hadn't always been ideal but with the breakdown of the avengers and half of the world having disappeared, Tony wanted to appreciate what he had, and a baby finally made sense. The two of you had the perfect family home and without saving the world to distract him, your family was to grow a little bigger.

After what felt like a lifetime, you had given birth to a baby girl and as soon as she was in your arms, both you and Tony were completely in love with her. It had been two weeks, and even without sleeping almost at all, the two of you still felt like you were the luckiest people in the world. Having lost so much, you were glad to have something good.

You were cuddling your baby when Tony entered the room, coming over to join you on the sofa, pressing a gentle kiss to her forehead before kissing your lips lovingly.

"How is my gorgeous Y/N, and my adorable little Y/N?" He grinned.

Although you considered it a dated and narcissistic act, Tony insisted in naming your daughter after you. He told you that he wanted to name his child after the women he loved and the person who brought her into this world.

"She's perfect," you smiled.

"Yes, she is," he whispered. "As is the baby."

You shot him a look before you looked back down to your namesake. It felt impossible to look away from her. She was perfect in every single way. You didn't know how something so small and delicate could fill you with so much love, maybe it was her gorgeous smile or maybe it was the fact that she had Tony's eyes.

"If only she had our world to see, instead she has the broken torn apart one that we have now," you sighed.

He gave you a reassuring squeeze, pressing his lips to your temple.

"We will fix it. The world has gone through a lot before and overcome it, we will rebuild what we lost for her. She is worth everything," he smiled down at her.

You nodded your head. "She deserves a happier world. She gives me a reason to fight and hope for our future."

"She is our future," he whispered. "She is our beacon of hope. I just wish that everyone that we lost could see her."

"They are looking down on us," you offered. "It may not be as good as them being here, but at least it's something."

Once again, he kissed you before moving his hand so that your daughter could grasp hold of his finger. "Well the two of you are my everything and I am never going to leave."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.