Natasha Romanoff- Lingerie (c)

You had never felt so much embarrassment as you did whilst shouting out the name of your girlfriend to come and assist you. With Valentine's Day coming up, you had decided to buy something a little sexy to wear for Natasha but thought it would be smart to try it on ahead of time so that you were certain the evening would go of without a hitch. The problem was there was a hitch in your plan, and it would affect your current night and probably the one you had planned for Valentine's Day.

Sexy lingerie was something you were quite new to, something you hadn't bought before but it felt like it was an appropriate time to delve into that. You picked something red and lacy, that vaguely covered your modesty and was meant to accentuate the areas that you wanted. There were ribbons everywhere that you had to tie in intricate ways to keep the minimal fabric onto your body. It felt like a lifetime of tying lace and ribbon onto yourself before you were able to look in the bedroom mirror and see that it looked pretty good on you. Knowing that it fit and also had worked its purpose, you went to get changed back into something that left anything to the imagination.

That was when the problems begun to hit. You couldn't remember what you had tied and how you had created this outfit. Every time you tried to unravel part of it, the ribbon and lace only seemed to become wound tighter and it seemed impossible to undo it. You spent fifteen minutes and only seemed to get further entangled so you had to shout for Natasha to come and save you.

She came into the room and as soon as she saw you, a smirk curled onto her lips.

"Stop smirking," you berated.

She didn't.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"I was trying this on for Valentine's Day but I'm a little stuck. Could you help me get out of this?"

Natasha made her way over to you, her hands moving to cup your hips, forcing you closer to her.

"I can definitely get you out of that," she smirked.

"Not like that," you frowned.

She put her lips to your neck, her hands wandering over you body, your mind quickly wandering only able to focus on the touch of your girlfriend.

"Maybe removing this wouldn't be such a bad idea," you whispered.

Natasha threw off her shirt, revealing her bra.

"Exactly."

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Tumblr Request.