Gwen Stacy- Change (a)

KnockKnockKnock

You had barely opened the door before Gwen had barged past you, her hair plastered to her face by the swirling storm outside.

"Can I help you?" Your panicked schoolmate tossed her damp coat onto the floor and unstuck her shirt from her body.

"Y/n, right?" She slipped her shoes off and loosely tossed them onto the already overflowing shoe rack, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she had marched into the home of somebody she barely even knew.

"Yeah, Gwen, right?" Her head curved around the doorways.

"Yeah..., hey do you have a room I can get changed into real quick?" Droplets of water fell from her canvas backpack which she clutched tightly in her hands.

"Do you normally just let yourself in to people houses? How did you even know where I lived?"

"I know I've kind of barged in here, but I need to emphasize the whole quick thing. I'm in kind of a hurry. This place is near a rail right?" Nervously she seemed to almost dance on the spot, constantly peeking behind you and through the open door. "Come on..."

"Whatever." You ushered her through the hallway and towards the bathroom, she eagerly walked in front of you until she stood on the now damp tiled floor. "Do you want like a towel or something?"

"No... some privacy might be nice though." With surprising force, she pushed you out the door and slammed it shut.

"So are you like late to dinner or something?" Your ear pressed firmly against the lacquered wood as a symphony of screeching zips and clanging buckles escaped under the door.

"Do you always talk to girls whilst they're mostly naked?" She asked through a series of determined grunts of annoyance, a deep sigh indicated that she was done. "Are you really going to stand there and spectate?"

You didn't reply and instead just waited for Gwen to slowly exit. She stood on the other side of the door, a black and white outfit clung to her skin and a similar mask adorned her face.

"Get a good look..." She barged past you again, fiddled with some device on her wrist and rammed her wet clothes into her backpack.

"What are you? Some kind of children's entertainer?" She chuckled and slung her backpack over her shoulder.

"You can say that I guess. Thanks for the room, the outside is waterproof but if I get water inside it can be kind of a hassle."

"Let me guess, tell anybody and ill know about it?" She shrugged and her head turned towards the unmissable rumble of a nearby train and before you knew what happened the train ran overhead and seemed to pull her along with it.

~*~

Written by Aaron.