Peter Parker- Period: Part 2 (c)

You tried to rest your eyes, but it was too hard to get to sleep due to your pain, so instead just stayed lying in bed. Within an hour of Peter having left, the door to your room opened again revealing him there with multiple shopping bags in his hands.

"Where did you go?" You whispered, wiping your tears away with one of your covers.

"I went to three different stores, I didn't know what you would need," he explained, resting the bags on the edge of your bed.

You cocked your eyebrow at him, shuffling in your bed so that you were a bit more sat up.

"What?"

"Well, I know what May usually wants when she is on her period but I didn't really know what you personally wanted, so I just did my best to guess and pretty much buy out everything that I could find that you may need," he shrugged.

With a little confusion, not assisted by your fuzzy period mind, you tried to wrap your head around the fact that he hadn't just abandoned you but rather wanted to make things easier and better for you.

"You're not grossed out by my period?" You questioned.

"Why would I be grossed out?" He asked. "It's natural."

You couldn't help but smile at how lucky you were to have him as your partner.

"Anyway," he continued. "I got you your favourite chocolate because it cures all, but if that doesn't help enough, I have some pain killers, your favourite soda and a hot water bottle to help you out."

"You are too sweet Peter," you smiled.

"I also didn't know if you had enough tampons or sanitary towels. I didn't even know which ones you preferred so I kind of bought you one of every kind I could find. Who knew how many different kinds there were?" He laughed to himself.

Tears began to fall down your cheeks again but this time it was because of happiness rather than sorrow, even if both had been fueled by hormones.

"Did I do something wrong?" He asked, concerned by your reaction.

You shook your head. "Not at all, Peter. I just can't believe how amazing you are."

His cheeks became slightly red as he avoided your eye contact, not taking compliments too well.

"Can I have a hug?" You whispered through your tears.

Peter nodded his head, making his way to join you under the covers to spend the day making sure that you felt as well as you possibly could.

~*~

Written by Charlotte.

Requested by