Thor Odinson- Jumper (a)

"This is an absolute disgrace." Thor's brows furrowed deeply as his eyes scanned through display upon display of Christmas cheer. "What has happened to you people?"

"I told you, we do things a bit differently here. This is Christmas." He turned to you with revulsion in his eyes and abhorrence in his tone.

"What is even the point in all of this?" He ran his fingers through a ream of turquoise tinsel and shuddered profoundly. "I haven't seen one person with ale in their hands or a plate in their lap."

"Some people believe see Christmas as a religious thing, some people just enjoy the fun and the presents." You pulled him into on of the stores as he tried to put everything together in his head. "Come on, this way." You led him through the bustling crowds, each person more eager than the last to fill up their bags with Christmas cheer but you made your way through and finally reached your destination of the fitting rooms.

Thor reluctantly followed you into a cubicle and drew the curtain behind you.

"I had the clerk leave something in here for us, but I don't want you to be mad." His eyebrows contorted and his face nervously scrunched into a ball of nerves and confusion. Your hands dove into a bag that had been gently hooked onto the wall as you told Thor not to look.

"Don't look, close your eyes and put your arms in the air."

"You're going to tell me this is another one of your ridiculous traditions isn't it?" He agreed for some reason, you perched on the small seat and unfurled the jumper and slid it over his arms and over his head.

"Don't open them yet." You pulled it down his chest and tried to straighten out any creases before stepping back to admire your finest work. "Okay..." You positioned him in front of the mirror and waited eagerly. "Open." His eyes crept open and his jaw dropped.

"What in Ragnarok is this?" He pulled the jumper out, his eyes running up and down the woven wool. "Wait." His eyes set on one row of decoration, a string of reindeer that lined the midriff of the article. "Are these reindeer?" He asked, a smirk turned into a grin which further developed into a smile.

"Yep, they're kind of a thing at Christmas."

"Are they're any around here?"

~*~

Written by Aaron.