No ship - Nine..months.. </3

NO SHIP WHATSOEVER IN THIS- 
Dadsamdude and Mama Eret (Not ship, just comfort to Dre)
Angst
T/W: Mentions of abuse, ...you know what..., cussing, 
--------------------------------
3rd person

Dream shook his head as he was pushed into the cell forcibly, stumbling forewards before falling, quickly turning to face the others. "G-guys- why are y-you doing this?.." He stuttered, his eyes welling up with tears. The three, George, Quackity, and Techno just looked at him, George closing the entrance and shaking his head as one of the others explained why he was being locked up in the prison he wanted to create, Which Sam carried out in building

. "Dream, listen. It had to be done. You're a threat to everyone, including yourself. You're clearly out of your mind, you tried to kill one of the others! You keep just, talking to yourself, arguing with yourself!" Quackity yelled, watching as Dream shook his head, looking somewhere, as if silently asking a person to do something or say something, though nobody was there. They made sure of that. They also made sure it was absolutely impossible to die or escape the cell, as per request of Dream when the prison was being built.

 It had now been a month since he was locked up, and he was yelling at the only one he had left, the one who made the others send him here, the one who had manipulated him constantly. "Why?! Why the fuck are you trying to become FRIENDS with me?! After YOU got me put in here!!" Dream shouted, a tear rolling down his cheek. The person he was yelling at looked down for a moment, before slapping Dream harshly and yelling back at him, forcing the blonde to remember things..

 "Oh you stupid little fucking bitch! You shouldn't of fucking done that- How about i just leave you like everyone else?! Or should I tell them all about how much of a fucking Slut you are?! How big of a whore you are?! Couldn't even bring yourself to stop dear old dad!" Nightmare yelled back at him, grabbing the collar of his shirt. Dream felt himself shaking as tears rolled down his cheeks, and Nightmare disappeared. Leaving him completely alone...

It had been two months now... Dream was currently curled up in a corner, sobbing quietly. It was so..lonely.. it was even worse without Nightmare.. he was truly alone now. Three months, He was still locked up, alone. He was curled up on the floor, hyperventilating. Four months, He was trying so hard to..kill himself, but he couldn't, he literally couldn't die. Four months now, he had still been attempting to end it, and he was desperately trying everything, and he was also attempting to escape, never suceeding. Five months, He started giving up. Six months, He had completely given up. Seven months, He hadn't been sleeping, he ran out of tears, he could barely be bothered doing anything, he was actually having full conversations with himself. The last two months were a blur. However the day he was finally let out, the day Sam came back from his adventure, the day he had...forgotten everything?, was extremely easy to remember.
Dream curled up in the corner, a single tear rolling down his cheek. He didn't know why he had a tear, he didn't remember where he was. Was this his home? Maybe so? He didn't remember ever going anywhere else, so maybe? The door to the cell opened, and a worried looking man stood there. Why did he seem familiar? Have they met? What was his name? Questions flooded the dirty blonde's mind, until this man walked over to him. "Dream? How long have you been here...?" Sam, The man, asked, kneeling down and hugging the boy. Dream, for some reason, felt the need to hug him back, despite not knowing him, so he did. He felt some kind of, sadness, whilst hugging him, which led to him crying into the others shoulder, holding onto him tightly. Sam held the crying boy in his arms, he held the boy who was like his son. He heard Dream ask who he was, and that broke his heart... how long had he been here? and what had happened?...

"Dream..Dream..it's me, It's me Sam! You don't remember me?.." Sam spoke, Dream shaking his head. He felt some kind of connection with him, but... he didn't know why. The dirty blonde looked to the wall, counting the lines he had drawn on the wall during his time there, assuming those were the days he had been stuck there. He counted about...maybe.. 273? Possibly 274? He drew one each day, only being able to tell the day from the night because of the single piece of glass super high up.