No ship - One last kiss~ I love you, like an alcoholic

Dream clenched his fists as an arm was wrapped around him, him knowing exactly who's it was. "C'mon, let's sing the song, like old times," They hummed out into his ear, making Dream huff and reluctantly agree. The dirty blonde felt relived when the arm was removed, and he crossed his own arms- waiting for the other to start. He hadn't noticed anybody around.

"Heavy Humid night, Corner of Park and Main. Cast that first glance. You're smile, my veins," The other began, singing along to music that hadn't been played for oh so long. "At maximum capacity, blood pumping so fast," They continued, Dream biting his bottom lip- he hated the next part, because it reminded him of what he was.

"My girl, if looks gave heart attacks. Dangerous men in the shadows were like an audience and even the meanest among them had a special little shine in their eyes as they saw us walk by," They spoke quickly- as, that was a part of their song. "Walked about 20 blocks, talking about good bars and better towns than this one. Kissed that first night, and the rain opened up then sky to get..."

Dream joined in after that, seeming, unamused, as he normally seemed whenever around this person. "One last kiss," They both spoke together, then the unnamed man said his line. "I love you like an alcoholic," Dream winced at the last word- remembering how the person would always get drunk.

"One last kiss," They hummed out together again, Dream saying his own line now. "I love you like a statuette," He rolled his eyes slightly. "One last kiss," They said together again. "I need you like I need a broken leg," Yeah, they weren't happy with each other- even if one of them proposed the song.

"I was getting off the late shift," Dream began by himself. "Attempting to recover," The dirty blonde continued. "Crumpled up the bus pass and tossed it into the gutter. Some 'handsome' dark stranger, you were standing there on the corner," Dream rolled his eyes at the word 'handsome'.

"You had those compelling magnetised eyes you must have lost when you got older," Dream sighed quietly to himself. "7 blocks in, my fingers brushed your hand, I blushed, you laughed. But you seemed a little sad," He hummed softly, "I ain't one to jump a ship, but I absolutely knew, I was 6 steps in when I fell into you,"

"One last kiss."

 "I love you like a broken pot,"

 "One last kiss,"

 "I love you like a pack of dogs,"

 "One last kiss,"

"I need you like I need a gaping Head wound,"

 "I.. I'm done. I can't do this anymore, don't come back," Dream suddenly said, walking away.