Dream x Minx x Mxmtoon - Requested - Brats Get Punished

Requested by: @General_Clay
Top/s: Minx, Mxmtoon
Bottom: Dream
Smut
Please don't hate me for the bad quality—
———————————————————————————
3rd Person

Minx, Maia, and Dream all lived together, all dating. They did set ground rules, all being simple rules. Though, they also had a safe word, and a word that, indirectly told the other's something was wrong. The safe word was really just for a Dream, as he was, in reality, the full time bottom of the relationship, whether he liked admitting it or not.

Dream had decided to act like more of a brat then normal, which was giving the two females ideas. Dream was purposely ignoring the others, telling George he loved him more than usual, again, purposely wearing clothes that revealed a lot more, ect.

The clothes he wore normally consisted of a green and black crop top that barely hid anything past his chest, which also had a small cat and dog in white, on either sides. He was also wearing, kind of tight white shorts that showed almost the entirety of his thighs, purposely showing them off to the other two. He also wore fishnets stockings that, unlike most, completely avoided covering up his private parts, you could see the top of the stockings just a bit above the top of his shorts.

Currently, Dream was filming a Manhunt, 1 Minecraft Speedrunner vs 5 Hunters this time. Dream, being the Speedrunner, whilst George, Wilbur (Because he insisted on it), Bad, Sapnap, and Technobade. The only reason Ant wasn't there is because he was too busy.

Maia, or Mxmtoon, and Minx had come up with a plan, a punishment for Dream's bratty behaviour all week. They walked into the room while Dream was filming his manhunt, all three of them staying quiet. Dream smiled slightly, before chuckling.

"I love you George~"

He hummed playfully, knowing full well the other two were there. Though, he didn't expect them to react how the did. He felt a hand go around his neck, not so he was properly choking, but in a way he.... oddly enough enjoyed. He gasped in surprise at the touch, hearing the other youtubers asking why he gasped so suddenly. He made something up, surprised it convinced them.

He felt Maia's lips pressing against his neck, along with two more hands, one tugging his hair harshly, though not harsh enough to hurt him, and then the other hand playing with his chest, making him moan. Sapnap asked what it was about, and he managed to stutter out 'Just Joking' quietly.

Minx nibbled his ear gently, smiling as Maia went quickly from kissing his neck, to biting it. Dream moaned with each bite, covering his mouth as soon as he possibly could. He ended up muting his mic before his hands were held above him for a moment, leaving him to do nothing but moan.

Minx, using her one free hand, turned his mic back on, whispering "This is a punishment" into his ear, ceasing her action of biting his ear. Dream tried not to make any sounds, although he couldn't help it. He continued moaning, unable to stay quiet.

Dream was lifted up, the chair being taken away from him. He kept playing the game, as best as he could. He felt something be pushed inside of him, something quite a bit bigger than a finger. He cried out in pain, and pleasure, leaning over his computer.

None of the Hunters were speaking, making Dream think they all disconnected. He hadn't even felt his shorts be taken off, nor his boxers. Though they definitely had been. He hadn't noticed that the other two had undressed for the most part either.

Maia bit down on his neck harshly, as whoever had been inside him at the moment thrusted in further, making him moan out loudly, a bit of sweat dripping down his forehead. He felt a liquid running down his neck, and due to the stinging feeling on his neck, he assumed it was blood. Not that he cared.

The person who had been thrusting into him, That being discovered to be Minx, kept up her actions, degrading the small blonde boy every thrust. She knew he liked degraded, as long as you didn't take it way too far.

Maia soon stopped attacking his neck, having left Quite a few marks on the soft surface. She put a hand around the marked surface, using her other hand to lift his leg up, pushing a second strap-on inside of him. He screamed as they both coincidentally thrusted in at the same time, panting as he leaned over his computer again.

He started trying to play the game again, failing miserably. He felt himself growing closer to his climax, which he made a point.

"AHh! MiNx! M-MAiA! I-I'M cLosE!"

He yelled, completely forgetting the fact his mic was still on, and not knowing the others, minus Bad, hadn't left the VC. He also didn't know he was still recording... But at least he wasn't Streaming, right?

Maia, continuing the male's punishment, slid her thumb on top of the male's member, not letting him climax. Minx and Maia took turns in their thrusts, one going in while the other went out, switch, and then repeat. This was driving Dream absolutely crazy, and he would've came multiple times if it weren't for one of the female's thumb being there.

The blonde cried out, panting in between every cry, scream, and moan. He ended up giving in and begging Minx and Maia to let him climax.

"PlEAsE! I-I NeED tO! PlEASe! LeT mE cUM! Pl-EAse!"

He screamed, tears forming in his eyes. Minx and Maia looked at each other, before deciding to let him. Maia removed her thumb, before spreading his legs a bit more, keeping it held up a bit as well. Dream cried out as he came, throwing his head back. He panted, screaming as the other two kept going, even after he had came.

They didn't seem to be planning to stop anytime soon, seeing as this was a punishment for him. Plus, he still had their safe word. The blonde kept screaming, though again, it was in pleasure. The two were currently hitting his prostate, hard, which made him louder, and also caused him to climax again.

After, possibly half an hour longer, they stopped, completely. And Dream was practically laying on the desk next to his computer, his mic still on and everything.

"Fuck... That was... oddly hot?"

He heard George say, followed by hums of agreement coming from the others. Bad had left the VC, being kicked out as soon as the other's new something was going to happen. Minx and Maia kissed each other, Maia placing her hands on the other's shoulders, while Minx put a hand on her cheek.

They pulled away and smiled, before looking at the mess of a boy in front of them. They chuckled before picking him up, carrying him to the bathroom carefully. Minx ran the water, while Maia held Dream close, kissing his cheek and smiling again.

"I....love you...both,"

Dream panted out, glancing at the two. They both returned the words happily, smiling. Maia gently puts a Dream down in the bath after the other female had turned the water off, before getting in next to him, Minx following suite.

The end.
———————————————————
Hey! I'm sorry if this's bad, but, I tried!
I wrote this while watching The Walking Dead with my friends so-
I may of been a bit distracted-
Anyway, Have a nice day/afternoon/night!
Cya!