Dreamnonotnapskephalo- Requested - They MOVE?!

Dreamnonotnapskephalo (Dream x Techno x George x Sapnap x Skeppy x Bad ) (This's a long ship)
Requested by: @-9O21O-
Basically, a fnaf au- Foxy = Sapnap, Freddy = Bad, Chica = George, Golden Freddy = Techno, Bonnie = Skeppy, Security Guard = Dream
THEY DO NOT HAVE KID SOULS!!
No smut, May be blood, and fluff-
———————————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream had been struggling with Money, and he needed to get more. He had been skipping out on almost every meal for his younger siblings, Drista and Tubbo. Their parents had left, and they were never coming back. He found a job, it didn't pay much, but it was enough for now.

It was a job at 'BadBoyHalo's pizzeria, And muffins!' Basically, he had to work the night shift with supposedly 5 robots, all of which had scarily strong looking jaws. Dream shook his head as he examined them, currently in person.

Technically, his shift started in a few minutes, so he didn't feel the need to go to the office yet. Even though the robots were terrifying, he ignored his fear and looked at them closely, though turning quickly, as he swore he saw something. He shook his head again, sighing softly.

"Guessing it's finally getting to me... but I mean.. this isn't, too bad.."

Dream mumbled, rubbing his eyes before walking to his office. He was hugging a bear he took with him, purely because he HATED the dark more then anything. He sat on the chair in front of the monitor, picking up the phone as it rung.

After the phone call that had basically explained what would be going on, and the fact the robots sometimes moved due to coding issues. Though, he didn't think much of it, used to slight errors. He watched the cameras for a little while, before straight up passing out, the stress from all the jobs he now worked, along with cooking and cleaning for the other two, getting to him.

The robots, having just gotten up, heard something fall and Techno went to investigate, seeing as he could practically teleport away anyway. He saw Dream on the floor, curled up and holding his bear close to him. He thought before picking the blonde male up, sitting him back in the seat, taking his robe off however and putting it around him, quickly going to the other's.

"He had, fallen asleep?"

Techno said, sounding confused himself. The others eyes widened, and they were all extremely surprised and confused. They had seen a lot of night guards, but none were quite like him.

Dream woke up the next morning, technically, at exactly 5:59 am. He rubbed his eyes, surprised he actually slept. He got up, before noticing the red robe on top of him, acting as a blanket. His eyes widened and he jumped up, getting his phone, putting it in his pocket before running around the pizzeria, trying to find if someone was there.

He found nobody but the animatronics, and nothing had been moved, or taken either. He sighed in relief, folding the robe and putting it back on the seat, grabbing his small bear friend and leaving the building, seeing as it was just about to turn 6 am.

He came back the next day, not being so tired, thanks to his other employers telling him to take a break. He looked at all the robots again, finding himself smiling at them. He covered his mouth, quietly laughing at himself for smiling at them.

He walked to his office, having a different plush with him. He sat down on the chair, crossing his legs, hugging his colourful Llama teddy. Dream put some music on, singing along to it while looking at the cameras. Currently, he was singing 'Phantom' by Jessie Paege. (Sorry, I just honestly love the song—)

The animatronics heard music, and singing, though they thought it was just from some app. Until they heard a certain guard's giggles after messing up a line. George found himself smiling, as did the other's. Sapnap couldn't stand waiting to talk to him anymore, jumping out of pirate cove and running down to the unsuspecting guard.

Dream didn't notice until it was too late, though, he, unlike in the game, was able to get up, running out of the office. Sapnap was confused, as to him, that was just him running up to a potential friend.

Dream, however, saw it as a near death experience, clinging onto his Llama. He jumped when he felt a hand on his shoulder, followed by a voice.

"Heya!"

Skeppy greeted him, smiling widely. Dream's eyes widened, tears forming in them as he ran again. He ran to the kitchen, though quickly went to run out again when he saw George in there. He covered his mouth, going to leave before he saw Bad himself standing in front of him.

He backed up, into a corner. He was panting, shaking his head as tears fell from his eyes. Techno appeared, walking over to Dream who backed further into the corner. Techno gave him his coat, stealing Sapnap's head accessory, along with something from each of the others and giving them to the blonde.

They were confused as to why, but soon realised that might help him realise they're not all that bad. Speaking of Bad, he knelt down next to Dream, going to hug him before he fainted. Bad chuckled lightly, knowing Dream wasn't dead because, well, coding and technology.

Techno brought up an idea to the rest of them, to which they all agreed on, despite being slightly unsure. Techno whispered 'Blood for the blood god', before stabbing the Blonde, hoping he'd stay asleep so it'd be a painless death. They got a suit, and put him into it.

They made sure it was a nice looking one, even though they knew Athe suit would change to fit his old appearance as it had for the rest of them.

The end.
———————————————————————
Hey!
I don't know if this is what you wanted-
But I tried-
And yeah-
I wanted to finish it today, ngl-
Thanks for reading!
I love you all!
Have a good day/afternoon/night!
Cya!