DreamNotNap - Requested - Wrong Code (Werewolf)

DreamNotNap again. There's probably going to be quite a bit of this.
Requested by irl friend, and people wanted both, so I did both.
Top/s: Sapnap (23), George
Bottom: Dream
Smut
————————————————————————————
3rd Person

Dream had messed up his coding, again. He wanted to see how far Sapnap and George could get whilst protecting him, as a dog. Although, what he did with his coding by accident, was turn himself into some kind of... werewolf thing.. Basically he had the ears and the tail of a werewolf, along with some other factors.

George and Sapnap were out, trying to find some extra food beforehand. And judging by their calls of excitement, they were getting a lot. Dream had completely forgotten about the microphone being on, unmuted.

Sapnap and George could hear pants, whether it was from an animal around them, or it be from somewhere around Dream, it's was there. In truth, Dream was just overheating in his outfit as a werewolf quickly, causing him to pant as a way to cool himself down.

The other two males told Dream they'd be at his house shortly, to check up on him before hanging up the call. The two quickly started running to his house, ending up using ender pearls to be quicker. They got there within 5 minutes, thanks to the pearls, and quickly went in.

Their eyes widened, not expecting to of seen a small, blonde wolf boy, panting softly. His tail was in between his legs, until he saw George and Sapnap, and his tail started wagging. The two males 'aww'd, calling the boy over. The blonde listened, running over with a smile.

Judging by the jumper, the Blonde boy was their lover, Dream. George picked him up, bridal style, carrying him to their bed and sitting him down, patting him gently, causing him to smile and blush a bit. Sapnap quickly joined, stroking his tail carefully, causing his blush to intensify.

Sapnap, and one point, accidentally pulled his tail, going to apologise until he heard their blonde lover moan out, covering his mouth quickly in shock. Sapnap didn't do anything else, waiting before asking Dream if he wanted to do this right now, to which he smiled and nodded, telling him that he did.

George examined his body, while he had clothes on before leaning in, whispering in the smallest's ear.

"Pup, be a good boy and strip for us, if you do want this,"

He whispered, his hot breath making Dream shiver and nod, standing up and slowly but surely stripping in front of his lover's, who both watched closely. As soon as he had stripped, he was practically thrown back onto the bed, One of the two males biting his neck, before sucking on the skin, leaving a mark on top of the bite.

The other one out of the two was kissing every freckle on the other, ending up deciding to bite his inner thigh. Both of the male's actions kept making the smaller moan, closing his eyes tightly. George kept sucking and biting his neck, moving down to his shoulder after a little while. And Sapnap kept getting teasingly close to the youngest's member before backing away.

Sapnap stops after a little while, taking his headband off, tying Dream's wrists together behind him, chuckling at how vulnerable that alone made him look. George stopped with his biting, kissing the younger as Sapnap took over.

Dream was moaning softly into the kiss, but what caught George by surprise was the following sound that was louder, which was practically a scream. That was because of Sapnap giving in and, well, pushing himself inside of the other.

"Fuck- Pup.. your so tight.."

Sapnap groaned. Dream had tears running down his cheeks from that, due to the pain that it caused. Although, even after a George broke the kiss he didn't use their safe word, which both of the other's expected him to use. Instead, Dream whined lightly, indirectly telling the older to move.

Sapnap decided to listen, holding his hips down tightly as the boy tried to move as well. George pats the younger gently, before grabbing a handful of his hair, and making him lean down.

"You know what I want Pup, So be a good boy...."

George said, patting him again when he took the older's member in, licking it. George, after a while, got bored of this, and started thrusting into his mouth. So in short, Dream was being fucked from both ends and he loved it. His gag reflexes just, didn't exist at this point, so he didn't have to worry about that.

Suddenly, the raven haired male slammed into his prostate, making him, again, practically scream, in pleasure of course. Although, it was muffled due to the other's member. Sapnap repositioned himself, so that he would thrust in the same spot every time.

They both felt they were close to their climax, so they made the smallest aware of that, before continuing. Truthfully, the wolf boy had climaxed on the sheets beneath him once or twice already, which had already made him more sensitive.

The two older males climaxed into Dream simultaneously, one in his mouth, and one deep inside of him. Dream felt himself climax again, though, it was a dry orgasm.

They both pulled out, Sapnap stroking his tail gently, and George patting his head gently. They both whispered sweet nothings into his ears, praising him as well.

"Now c'mon you two.. we need to take a bath."

George said, getting up and watching as Sapnap groaned, but got up as well. George picked Dream up, smiling slightly at how his tail was wagging again. Sapnap and George kissed each other, before kissing both of the younger's cheeks.

The end.
————————————————————————————————
Hey!
I'm sorry this wasn't great either-
Though to be fair, I started it at 3:...30 am?
I tried to make it as good as I could, as well as as long as I could but, I couldn't make it as long as the Neko one..
I'm sorry..
Thank you for reading this!
Anyway, I hope you have a great day/afternoon/night!
Cya!