Dreamnotnap - Honey..

Dreamnotnap (Dream x George x Sapnap, I warned you there would be a bit of this)
Not a request TwT Sorry
Angst, fluff
______________________________________________
3rd Person

It was exactly 8 am when George heard a ding from Dream's phone, seeing as he had been awake this entire time. Sapnap and Dream were both still asleep, cuddled up to each other. You see, they had been dating for...maybe 6 months now?

They had agreed to live together, meaning they'd sleep together, eat together, ect. George glanced at his lover's phone, seeing a notification that read 'Shall we pledge?', followed by another with the words 'Daily motivation' on it. He rose an eyebrow, deciding to click on the daily motivation one at least.

They had also discussed that they were fine with the other's lookig through their phones, as long as they talk about it later. He looked at the screen as it loaded, his eyes scanning over the words that came up once it loaded. "Work spares us from three evils: Bordem, Vice, and need." - Voltaire.

He grew even more confused and curious, and decided to check out the rest of this app. At the bottom it had 5 menus, and he selected the addictions menu. He saw when Dream downloaded the app, as it told him. '21/11/2019'. It had been a while. As it was now 4/12/2020.

He scanned through the page, finding a tracker thing. It had 4 bars. Days, Hours, minutes and seconds. It also had the words "I've been self harm free for..." at the top. Days - 0, Hours - 0, Minutes - 0, seconds - 0. His eyes widened when he realised what this meant.

He looked at the blonde, who had yawned softly and was sitting up. George put the male's phone down, looking at him again. Dream's Red and Green eyes opened slowly, scanning the room until he saw George, smiling softly.

"Good morning Geo-"

He started, being cut off by George staring at him intently whilst speaking.

"Dream. We need to talk."

He stated, Dream visibly getting scared. George helped him up, taking him out to the kitchen so they wouldnt disturb Sapnap. Dream sat down on the table, yes on the table. George standing in front of him, hands on either side.

"I found an app of yours Dream. I know what you did last night."

George stated, staring into Dream's eyes. Dream stiffened, looking away. He knew exactly what the other was talking about, and he was terrified to admit it.

"Wh-What a-app?... wh-wh-what do you m-mean?..."

He questioned, trying to play it dumb. George 'tch'd, pushing Dream onto his back and climbing onto the table, kneelinh over Dream. He pinned the blonde down, staring into his eyes again. Dream squirmed under him, blushing a lot when somebody suddenly ran into the room, screaming "Dream".

They, soon discovered to of been Tommy, stopped, staring at Dream and George, and their position. He ran out, shaking his head and slamming the door. George glanced over for a split second before looking back at Dream, who was avoiding eye contact completely.

"Tell me. What did you do last night?"

He questioned, making Dream stiffen again. He looked down, stuttering as he tried to speak. George leans down, kissing his cheek. Dream took a deep breath before speaking, his voice still shaking more than he'd like though.

"I-I may or may not of... c-cut.."

He stuttered, looking down as tears rolled down his cheeks. George hugged him, looking at Sapnap as he walked down the stairs. He ran over, hugging him quickly.

"Sh sh sh... Honey... It's ok..."

He comforted him, kissing his forehead. Dream started sobbing softly, clinging onto the other two, as they both held him. George quietly explained what this was about to Sapnap, to which he nodded, running a hand through his youngest lover's hair.

The end.
————————————
Heyo!
Im really sorry for not uploading quicker!
I honestly had a lot going on, and I had basically no ideas-
Im sorry!
Although, i hope you enjoyed this short angst one shot!
Speaking of which, sorry for 1, writing so much angst, and 2, For it being so short- TwT
Thank you for reading still!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Take care of yourselves!
Cya!