Dreambur - Requested - You- You smiled! <3

Dreambur (Dream x Wilbur)
Requested by: _duckyduck
Fluff, light angst
Warning: Ghostdre, Ghostbur, SLIGHT mentions of some kinda abuse
———————————
3rd Person

Ghostbur floated after the new blonde ghost, examining him and how he...never smiled. It made him sad, knowing he didn't smile, and he made it a goal to make him smile again!

Ghostdre was going about as normal, watching everyone as they went about their own days, doing their own things as normal. Ghostbur kept following Ghostdre around, hugging him when he shed a single tear. Ghostdre said nothing apart from 'thank you' before going off again.

The dirty blonde ghost followed George and Sapnap, seeing as he remembered them the most. He ended up running away from the two though, as he remembered certain fights between them, more specifically times they full on screamed at him and, at sometimes, hit him.

He was suddenly tackled by someone, soon being discovered to be Ghostbur. Said ghost clung onto him, hugging him tightly as if the other would fall apart otherwise. Ghostdre was shocked, never having...been hugged like this...

Ghostdre turned so he was facing Ghostbur, hugging him back gently. Ghostbur smiled, pulling back slightly and looking at him. Ghostbur admired his face, putting a hand on his cheek and caressing it gently, counting his freckles and gently kissing them.

"You're... so beautiful!"

Ghostbur exclaimed, still admiring his face. Ghostdre's eyes widened, and he hit the other's hand away, looking to the side. He shook his head, refusing to believe he was. He mumbled 'I'm not' quietly, only to be pushed down so he was on his back, Ghostbur with his hands on either side of his head.

"Ghostdre...You are..! You're absolutely stunning!"

Ghostbur stated, leaning down and kissing his cheek again. Ghostdre's face flushed a light pink, and he tried to fight a smile, but he couldn't help it. Ghostbur's eyes widened and he smiled widely, sitting up.

"You- You smiled!!"

He exclaimed, clapping whilst smiling widely still. Ghostdre covered his mouth, looking to the side. He giggled softly, shaking his head. He whispers 'I didn't', his voice permanently stuck in a whisper or a mumble, never anything more.

The end.
——————————
Heyo!
I know this isn't great- But I tried!
Thank you all so so so much for all your support!
I love you all!
Take care!
Have a great day/afternoon/night!
Bye!