Dreamnap - Requested - Hot fuck (Part 2 of "He's a demon in bed <3")

Dreamnap (Dream x Sapnap)
Requested by: DestinePolvorosa and wolfiechan69
Tws:
- They aren't in love either
- It's pretty short
- Dream is really into fucking monsters
- Sapnap is a blaze hybrid 
- It's kinda gay man, ngl
- Smut
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Dream hummed as he gulped down another drink. He was back at the bar with his friends. Quackity was flirting with some guy again, Karl was their driver and wasn't a giant fan of alcohol, Sapnap was drinking as much as Dream, and Wilbur was drinking quite a bit and rambling on and on about some random things.

Dream was talking as well, but about his last one night stand- with that George guy. "He was such a fuckin' beast man, bet he gives dick better than you," Dream finished, he had to add that last bit- it was just in his nature. Sapnap rose an eyebrow and looked at him. "Really? You wouldn't know, haven't been railed by me," Sapnap hummed, taking another sip of his drink.

"Yet," Dream added- as a joke. It made Karl and Wilbur laugh at least, Sapnap seemed oddly interested. "Are you implying something, Dreamie~?" Sapnap stood up, leaning over the table. "Maybe I am," Dream copied Sapnap, their faces were really close. "Tell me what you want," Sapnap spoke quietly.

They had fucked around together before, sure neither of them had taken the other's dick up the ass before but they had sucked each other off and stuff before. They knew it wouldn't make things weird between them. "I want you to take me home, and fuck me as hard as you can. Prove to me you have a dick for a reason," Dream didn't know how else to phrase it, but it seemed to be good.

"We're headed off, have fun you two," Sapnap looked between Wilbur and Karl before he started walking out. "About to get dick from my best friend, cya guys~" Dream laughed a bit, catching up to Sapnap. They got a taxi to Sapnap's place- the ravenette said it'd be better if they went to his place. Dream didn't know why but he didn't mind either way.

He just usually went to his own apartment with hookups because he didn't have to walk then. They got to Sapnap's place, quickly paying the driver and going inside. Sapnap had a proper house- though he did live with roommates, and they split the bills and everything. Dream followed the younger to his room, shuddering at how cold it was.

"Sorry, gotta have it cold in here for safety reasons," Sapnap stated simply before pushing Dream against a wall, kissing him roughly. Dream let his hands rest on Sapnap's shoulders, slightly surprised at how warm the other felt. It was almost too hot. "Get on the bed," Sapnap whispered into his ear, backing away to let Dream do it.

Dream thought for a moment, deciding he'd be difficult. "What if I say no~? What'll you do about it?" Dream asked, smiling widely. Sapnap growled quietly, pushing Dream onto the bed and climbing on top of him. He stopped for a second. "Safe word," Dream recited the traffic light system once again. They always did this.

 Whenever they were giving each other blowjobs or jerking them off, they'd have a safe word just in case, and they always use the traffic light system. They also had non-verbal ways of telling the other to stop. Sapnap smiled slightly, leaning down and mouthing at Dream's neck, slowly working their pants off first.

He pulled away from Dream's neck, pulling their shirts off and going right back to it. He moved where he kissed and bit, though kept it around his neck and shoulders. "Just fucking stick your dick in already," Dream whined, he was impatient. "I should warn you, my cum is hotter when it's inside," Dream thought it was a joke, Sapnap knew he would have to argue that he did warn Dream before they actually started.

Sapnap reached into one of his drawers, grabbing a bottle of lube. He covered his fingers in it, waiting a couple seconds for it to warm up. He pushed one finger in, feeling Dream tense around him. Sapnap waited for the dirty blonde to relax before moving the finger in and out- adding another one soon after. Dream breathed heavily, closing his eyes as he was stretched.

"You're so tight.. fuck, didn't you just get fucked yesterday?" Sapnap groaned, adding a third finger. Dream let out a small moan as Sapnap finished stretching him. He whimpered quietly when Sapnap removed his fingers, wiping any extra lube on his dick- when did he take off his own boxers? Sapnap lifted Dream's leg by the thigh, putting it over his shoulder and lining up.

"Ready?" Dream nodded, wrapping his arms around the younger's neck. The ravenette pushed in slowly, groaning at how tight Dream was despite the stretching. "Mmnng~ Fuck you're big~" Dream moaned, closing his eyes and tilting his head back. Sapnap chuckled slightly, giving Dream a couple seconds to get used to it before moving.

 He pulled out almost all the way and then slammed back in. "AhG~!" Dream moaned loudly, he hadn't expected Sapnap to move so quickly. Sapnap kept moving like that, slowly pushing deeper and changing where he directed each thrust. "Sap~!! Oh~! Fuck~! There! Theretherethere!! Right fucking there!" Dream cried, tears building in his eyes as Sapnap abused that one spot inside of him.

Dream felt so hot, he felt like he was burning- it somehow felt good though, among the rest of the pleasure he was receiving. The ravenette started fucking into him at an inhuman speed, making Dream's eyes roll back. "You like- Ahnn~ being fucked this good by your- hahhh~ best friend, don't you?~ Fuck~" Sapnap was struggling to speak in between grunts and moans.

"Yes~!" Dream arched his back beautifully, his nails digging into the skin on Sapnap's back. "Close~!" Dream warned. "Cum for- hnn~ me, Dream~" Sapnap managed to get out. Dream came all over himself and Sapnap, panting and moaning. Sapnap warned him he was close as well.

"Inside Sap~! Cum inside~!" Sapnap almost immediately came inside of Dream, who tensed at how fucking hot it felt. "Sap! It burnss.. Why does it burn!" Dream whined, it didn't hurt much- it was just way too hot to be normal. "Oh shit, I forgot to tell you I'm part blaze? I did warn you about the heat though,"

Sapnap swore he said something about being a blaze hybrid before they slept together, he didn't say anything about it but he thought he did. "You're a fuckin' blaze hybrid? And you didn't tell me?!" Dream couldn't believe it. He had been fucked by two people who weren't completely human.

"Fuck you man, should've told me and I would've slept with you sooner," Dream pouted, crossing his arms. Sapnap laughed quietly before realizing Dream's leg was probably going to be at least a bit burn due to Sapnap's body heat. The ravenette pulled out of Dream slowly and carefully, caressing his thigh gently to sooth the older.

He then backed away a bit, removing Dream's leg from his shoulder- he winced at the very small burn he saw. It was one which would heal in a day or so, but Sapnap still felt bad about it. "If it makes you feel better, I think it's kinda hot," Dream joked, and that did manage to make the ravenette feel a bit better.

"C'mon, we're cleaning you up and then cuddling. You think you could stand in a shower?" Dream shook his head- there's no way in hell he was able to stand after that. "Bath then. I'll get the cum out before we get in though," Dream liked the way Sapnap explained everything he was doing.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Sooo, I wrote it.
Did you guys like it? I hope you did!
I'm gonna work on part 3 now with Corpse x Dream!
If you guys want anymore parts or anything else written, please don't be afraid to ask! 
Alrighty then, bye bye! Love you all! And no matter what you've done today, I'm proud of you! You're doing great! <3<3